Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @BirkenheadTranny for what I think is one of the best thread titles ever , absolutely hysterical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#Stillnotengaged
#StillSkint
#Stillnoapology
#Stilldontknowwhatsintheblackshed

#READTHEWIKI ⬆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Have you seen the live this morning? Her skin looks absolutely awful. Spotty and greasy - wow that miracle collagen! And the jowls of a 50 year old 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awful live. Her skin, it's like she's discovered something and bought every bottle and not looked at the interactions or ingredients. You have to start slowly with these kind of products, to identify any reactions. You'd think she would know this.

Someone asked best thing for pigmentation and she said regular facial? I assumed SPF50 was the first step in anything, what do i know.

She's not had botox or fillers in over 3 years.

She's doing a course and everyone is going to absolutely love it.

She has great skin for a 30 year old, she really likes it (her words)

124 people at its peak......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her lack of knowledge of skin care is actually quite shocking considering she’s been a makeup artist for so long.

Reactions: 24
Waiting for all the Erling lovers to kick off when they see this 🤣🤣🤣
Someone said he's in the prawn category and I am crying. Surely these ladies just like that he's tall and toned. SURELY. Kate doesn't even belong in prawn category haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they messin there or are they serious? Some threads on here seriously disturb me
Gigi someone said they went him to throw her against the wall like spaghetti when you're checking it's cooked. They're not right 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Someone said he's in the prawn category and I am crying. Surely these ladies just like that he's tall and toned. SURELY. Kate doesn't even belong in prawn category haha
She’s in la prawn isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she put that raw mince in the water, Jesus Christ, my stomach turned. Honestly couldn’t even bring myself to make dinner last night, I had to make a toastie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Awful live. Her skin, it's like she's discovered something and bought every bottle and not looked at the interactions or ingredients. You have to start slowly with these kind of products, to identify any reactions. You'd think she would know this.

Someone asked best thing for pigmentation and she said regular facial? I assumed SPF50 was the first step in anything, what do i know.

She's not had botox or fillers in over 3 years.

She's doing a course and everyone is going to absolutely love it.

She has great skin for a 30 year old, she really likes it (her words)

124 people at its peak......
She's like Jake Quickendens missus. Thinks she an "influencer", and uses every product gifted to her. Her face looks like the dark side of the moon, never seen so much acne and craters ..... doesn't give you confidence in the product, does it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know she was banging on about a hair product that shes tried but really didn't like, so won't share it. Surely a good influencer would share the info so people don't waste money etc in these hard times etc.....
Then that made me thing, you know when she reads here and we suggest things to each other, do you think she's like ooooh ill have to tried that "my trolls recommended this wonder water"!!!!

PS it probably was the wonder water haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.