Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, do we think Charlotte Tilbury have been in contact with her or has she been super busy on her shitry course that you don't need to pass in order to butcher innocent peoples faces????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please someone link me to the Irish man saying fat tits 😭
I think he’s deleted it 😂 he’s got threads on here Andy Malone. he thought he was outing the owner of tattle and turns out it was some innocent charity owner who I think threatened to sue him. So he had to apologise and donate money to the charity

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i was told (probably stupidly) by someone when loosing weight to eat less portions and sprinkle chai seeds on cos they literally swell up inside your stomach and fill you, if you try just chewing some without food you will see what i mean or put some in water. I dont get why the baby would want chai seeds they dont even reall have a taste like eating wet paper or something ???
they are high in protein so good for keeping you fuller for longer you usually get them in smoothies and smoothie bowls for the extra protein not randomly sprinkled on a random banana for a 2 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
they are high in protein so good for keeping you fuller for longer you usually get them in smoothies and smoothie bowls for the extra protein not randomly sprinkled on a random banana for a 2 year old 😂
I dread to think what unhealthy attitudes to food Olive is going to grow up with

Reactions: 10
Hey, do we think Charlotte Tilbury have been in contact with her or has she been super busy on her shitry course that you don't need to pass in order to butcher innocent peoples faces????

Needs to hurry up as my basket needs checking out

I think he’s deleted it 😂 he’s got threads on here Andy Malone. he thought he was outing the owner of tattle and turns out it was some innocent charity owner who I think threatened to sue him. So he had to apologise and donate money to the charity

Ah I do miss his little rants. 🥹

He’s a funny little man, probably needs to get help with the anger issues though.

Imagine being a mental health charity waking upto half the loons on insta making accusations that they can’t prove 😭 an he’s behind it all. My head would of well an truly fell off 😂😂.

It’s absolutely freezing today, is the baby in her summer gear from 2015?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon they’ve been in touch, I think it’s fair to say she won’t be getting any more gifted CT products ✌🏻

I reckon they’ve been in touch, I think it’s fair to say she won’t be getting any more gifted CT products ✌🏻
Defo something has happened cos she's gone quiet so she's fuming 🤣.... Dirty hair , dirty hoodie , dirty comedy specs slobbering rant incoming....

Deeezzz trolls myyyy trolls deyyy r trying to ruinnn meeee lifeeeee - I don't even tell you half of it anymurrr , deyyy DM my family and Matt , deyyy say orrible things abar myyy Oluvvv.
Deyyy do it cos deyyy not Appy wit derrrr own liveess. Appy people don't hateeee

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there a thread for the Sam and fearne drama?

I’ve just read online the police are involved with the account that’s leaking the voice notes 😴
I wonder if Truffs 24/7 legal team are also on the case?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is there a thread for the Sam and fearne drama?

I’ve just read online the police are involved with the account that’s leaking the voice notes 😴
I wonder if Truffs 24/7 legal team are also on the case?
Yes girl on Fernes thread. Boring atm though nothings happened since.

Reactions: 4
i was told (probably stupidly) by someone when loosing weight to eat less portions and sprinkle chai seeds on cos they literally swell up inside your stomach and fill you, if you try just chewing some without food you will see what i mean or put some in water. I dont get why the baby would want chai seeds they dont even reall have a taste like eating wet paper or something ???
Probs terrified big o going to be a size 18 by 7 like herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.