Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of bleeping wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.
My husband goes nuts if I use a discount voucher, he gets so embarrassed. He would never accept a free meal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but while watching her rant all I could see as this 🤣

We are winning in life kate that’s the problem fucken winning while your moaning on Instagram about trolls 🤣🤣🤣 get back to your 100% apr credit card car finance and the mortgage your up to your eyeballs you little Scrote

Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of bleeping wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.
Honestly he’s a proper bum isn’t he what man would allow you to go get free food in this current climate 🤦🏼‍♀️ me and my husband went out at the weekend he refused to let me pay not even allowed to tip he pays for it we seen a homeless man so I ran to the shop got him a meal deal and threw him a tenner I felt much better for doing it breaks my heart only a young lad. But here is the slab back bleep bumming free roasts for her family that could feel a family of 10 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My gammon is the same he’s a big tipper and so am I when I can spare it tbh. I’d be mortified accepting free meals regularly like this big smelly greedy bleep!! Imagine!

Reactions: 17
There is an Erling Haaland thread! Folk are saying a sexy Viking god…well seeing they can’t be over here👀👀👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She posted this month a gift off one of her brides “thanks for my whispering angel”. Today she posts how she doesn’t like it anymore.

She is as thick as a submarine door.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t she already use the best collagen ever?
Doesn’t matter how much collagen she takes… her skin will always look tit because she lacks basic hygiene.
I get annoyed at my skin and then I remind myself that I’m lazy with it however I am not an MUA and ultimately it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: 23
My husband goes nuts if I use a discount voucher, he gets so embarrassed. He would never accept a free meal 🤣
Same here, I’ve got a load of freebies I won on the monopoly competition at maccies & I’m not allowed to use them because my partner would be mortified if I did! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same here, I’ve got a load of freebies I won on the monopoly competition at maccies & I’m not allowed to use them because my partner would be mortified if I did! 😂
She then to Truff. Remember that time she filled herself on her makeup account ramming in chicken nuggets with her mouth open.
Or the time she tried to que jump to get a fillet of fish when Maccies reopened after Covid. Bad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she had the free meal in that place in the met quarter, that was bleeping vulgar the amount of food they consumed. Absolute scumbags greedy pigs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hang on has she just said that the shoe organiser would be good for putting mince pies on at Christmas? 😂 she’s deffo be on the vino on the car drive wtf she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.