Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made the best cottage pie recipe known to man hands down.... she's a cocky twit isn't she !
It looks like the vom you see splattered up kebab shop walls in the street after a Saturday night! It's honestly knocked me sick 🤢🤢
I bet its got her fingernails, grains of tit and her cough mixed in it for good pleasure.

She's a bleep ain't she. I wouldn't take food advice from a person who's had multiple gastric band surgeries and has below par sanitation

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When she couldn’t get a gifted grazing table for big O’s birthday, she made one herself using shoe racks for presentation (as I write this, it sounds like a pisstake, but it actually happened.)

What was the thing she was trying to describe that was ‘like tin foil?’ Baking parchment?

I hope she resurrects the Blair Witch advent calendar this year 😂
Omg!!! She never did! 😂😂😂 dying of shame for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
54432014-EEBF-452D-914F-E45245CF863E.jpeg

7:20pm and according to her comment she’s watching Greys Anatomy in bed. What a sad, sad life Katie Jane. And tagging Horlicks in again. You bought it yourself from “Homie B’s” so pipe down.

• Haha
View attachment 1607034
7:20pm and according to her comment she’s watching Greys Anatomy in bed. What a sad, sad life Katie Jane. And tagging Horlicks in again. You bought it yourself from “Homie B’s” so pipe down.
She literally has nothing going on ! All her mates got their own businesses Naomi , Mollie and Holly etc.... she's walked around Aldi & Homies talking to herself FLIMING, cooked the slop of a tea at 3pm - kid in nursery so she didn't have her and in bed by 7:30pm watching an IPad.
Delo is probably still out working to pay her bills. She makes out she's someone who motivates and inspires people - laughable she's a lazy witch. Why doesn't she have time to wash her hair and take them vile dirty nails off ????

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That dinner she made is dug meat! Someone isn’t going to be off the pan tomorrow! Shits galore!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1607034
I came to bed at 6.30pm 🤣
In my defence I have the flu and Mr Slogging away only came home at 5.15pm but by 5.30pm I was ready to strangle him just for breathing , you know how it is when you feel like shite
I think my bedroom telly is bigger than the size of her actual room 🤣

• Haha
The best from last Xmas for me was that shocker of a Christmas tree in the beige corridor , blocking the telly and scraping the paint off the ceiling hahahaha 🤣🤣
I’d die of shame posting that photo. I’d rather not have a tree. I’m sure that was gifted too, the scruffy beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Halloween autumn display. Stacey Solomon she is not, can’t wait to see it.
Ain’t the pumpkins from 2 years ago still outside her house.
Oh does she love Halloween this year, last year she hated it (aka couldn’t bum a free display) year before she loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That dinner she made is dug meat! Someone isn’t going to be off the pan tomorrow! Shits galore!
Now you all know how I love a good dose of the wildies to help with the weight loss, but I cant even bring myself to look at her posts tonight after seeing the photos on here of what looks like dog wildies. Poor Max will be getting that for tomorrows meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bleeping hate Instagram with cunts like truff and Stacey soloman who have to show the world their Halloween display. It's a MONTH away. I bleeping hate this americanised decoration for every occasion know to man. What's wrong sticking your kid in a asda 12 quid outfit, knocking on the doors trick or treating.

Times are so hard at the minute and the last thing people need to see are these insufferable cunts, gloating like they are the best thoughtful mums ever whilst people can't afford their basic bills ( truff, you are one of them as well) 🥴🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My mums just been telling me that she cooked some mince for the dog as she’s been off her food. Can confirm even that got browned off first

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.