Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And looks like she can’t cut veg up properly either
Oh yes I would let her sausage fingers inject my face
I will be first in line! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Best ‘cottage pie’ known to man, leeks onion salt pepper, unbrowned mince, stock and throw some boiled veg in???? Nah. I’ll stick with my own ‘recipe’ thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I didn't brown the mince first my mother would beat me to a pulp, dunno how mez can live with herself for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hang on has she just said that the shoe organiser would be good for putting mince pies on at Christmas? 😂 she’s deffo be on the vino on the car drive wtf she on about?
Put them on the shoe organiser in a foil tray 🫠 OR do what normal people do and just put them on a nice plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She then to Truff. Remember that time she filled herself on her makeup account ramming in chicken nuggets with her mouth open.
Or the time she tried to que jump to get a fillet of fish when Maccies reopened after Covid. Bad woman
Wasn't she offering free make up lessons to any staff that would let her queue jump? Bad bleep her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is she stirring that slop with a tea spoon? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not browning the mince has actually made me feel sick, and why was there a huge parsnip shoved in there whole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hang on has she just said that the shoe organiser would be good for putting mince pies on at Christmas? 😂 she’s deffo be on the vino on the car drive wtf she on about?
When she couldn’t get a gifted grazing table for big O’s birthday, she made one herself using shoe racks for presentation (as I write this, it sounds like a pisstake, but it actually happened.)

What was the thing she was trying to describe that was ‘like tin foil?’ Baking parchment?

I hope she resurrects the Blair Witch advent calendar this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've made the best cottage pie recipe known to man hands down.... she's a cocky twit isn't she !
It looks like the vom you see splattered up kebab shop walls in the street after a Saturday night! It's honestly knocked me sick 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This simpleton, getting distracted by something she’s seen across the road.

She’s like a lobotomised chimpanzee.

EAF77D84-8374-4B86-8F2A-190D5479E144.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That live this morning she rubbed her face and she had a bogey up her nose. It wasn’t product as she’ll say she just started the live. She wiped it away with her hand onto her clothes then run her hands through her hair. I had to turn it off she knocks me sick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry but when did she start serving prison slop up for the bespokes 🤢🤮 aww kate are you poor

This simpleton, getting distracted by something she’s seen across the road.

She’s like a lobotomised chimpanzee.

View attachment 1606824
Gurning to the max

I've made the best cottage pie recipe known to man hands down.... she's a cocky twit isn't she !
It looks like the vom you see splattered up kebab shop walls in the street after a Saturday night! It's honestly knocked me sick 🤢🤢
Hmp hayes 🤮 the snot from this morning that was on her sleeve is probably in it too 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When she couldn’t get a gifted grazing table for big O’s birthday, she made one herself using shoe racks for presentation (as I write this, it sounds like a pisstake, but it actually happened.)

What was the thing she was trying to describe that was ‘like tin foil?’ Baking parchment?

I hope she resurrects the Blair Witch advent calendar this year 😂
Omg I’d forgotten the terrifying advent calendar. I’m off to read the wiki again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no need for that rancid slop, it's turned my stomach. It looks like something I saw all over the loos at London Bridge station the other night 🤢🤢🤢

Who the duck doesn't brown their mince first?
The same person who serves sandwiches on a shoe rack (with a side of splinters) and goes on dog walks with a mug of tea

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I’d forgotten the terrifying advent calendar. I’m off to read the wiki again
Truff at Christmas is as hilarious as Truff on holiday.

Matching Victorian PJs, dusty table scapes, potatoes in the garden, gifted presents for ‘my reason.’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.