Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums just been telling me that she cooked some mince for the dog as she’s been off her food. Can confirm even that got browned off first
I can confirm I steamed brocolli and cauli and served it with chicken for my dog tonight and it looked delish much better than HMP Makeups spew. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg hahahhahaa I had forgotten about that !! For a 4 month old baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet that horror film prop is still drilled to the wall to this day, along with the soggy rancid decaying pumpkins on her front door step, the straggly faux spring flowers over her porch and those bleeping manky angel wings next to her wheely bins from her baby shower 👀

SCRUFFY duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Found this on the Haaland thread absolute ringer with added comedy spex.
E63A8CB1-2A82-4A7C-B350-CAAE21E42E72.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Imagine being Mr Makeup and his mates seeing this, i feel embarrassed for him, he needs to make her wash her hair daily to stop the flack he must be getting.🤣🤣
Either he wanks himself silly at the sight of Haaaland on his 32” living room screen or his dick goes in on itself whenever he sees KHM’s face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Halloween autumn display. Stacey Solomon she is not, can’t wait to see it.
I bleeping hate Instagram with cunts like truff and Stacey soloman who have to show the world their Halloween display. It's a MONTH away. I bleeping hate this americanised decoration for every occasion know to man. What's wrong sticking your kid in a asda 12 quid outfit, knocking on the doors trick or treating.

Times are so hard at the minute and the last thing people need to see are these insufferable cunts, gloating like they are the best thoughtful mums ever whilst people can't afford their basic bills ( truff, you are one of them as well) 🥴🚩
I don't get the whole decorating for autumn/easter/anything thing. It's just another bloody trend for all the instasheep to jump on. More money you don't need to spend, more stress that you don't need to give yourself, more clutter you don't need to dust. Round my way there are several women who either have autumnal wreaths on their doors or get the florist in to do a door display. It all gets thrown away. It knocks me sick. No wonder the landfills are overflowing, and the climates in the bin. Since when did any of this stuff actually matter?

Now you all know how I love a good dose of the wildies to help with the weight loss, but I cant even bring myself to look at her posts tonight after seeing the photos on here of what looks like dog wildies. Poor Max will be getting that for tomorrows meal.
You just know it stank of BO too 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Everything she makes looks terrible.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't get the whole decorating for autumn/easter/anything thing. It's just another bloody trend for all the instasheep to jump on. More money you don't need to spend, more stress that you don't need to give yourself, more clutter you don't need to dust. Round my way there are several women who either have autumnal wreaths on their doors or get the florist in to do a door display. It all gets thrown away. It knocks me sick. No wonder the landfills are overflowing, and the climates in the bin. Since when did any of this stuff actually matter?

You just know it stank of BO too 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Everything she makes looks terrible.
It's just money for tit, to keep up with IG....I couldn't think of anything worse than my house clutted up with Stinky pumpkins and fake Halloween tit. Dust collectors.

I bet that horror film prop is still drilled to the wall to this day, along with the soggy rancid decaying pumpkins on her front door step, the straggly faux spring flowers over her porch and those bleeping manky angel wings next to her wheely bins from her baby shower 👀

SCRUFFY duck!
I guarantee that garden of hers in winter will resemble a squatters field, full of piss, tit and decaying toys... imagine her wheels bins 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guarantee that garden of hers in winter will resemble a squatters field, full of piss, tit and decaying toys... imagine her wheels bins 🤢🤢
I bet she has soiled nappies strewn across her driveway, I bet 6 months wages that a freak gust of wind has thrown a used nappy in delo’s face as he’s got out his van one night

Can you bleeping imagine when she starts injecting people from that fart filled “filming” room of hers, all the discarded used needles and blobs of filler stuck to the floor, poo particles all over the bottle of numbing cream 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am absolutely crying at the Blair Witch advent calendar. I didn’t see that before it’s bloody amazing. Now while I get my dinner looking all fancy on some old shoe racks can anyone tell me what was in the advent calendar pressies??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am absolutely crying at the Blair Witch advent calendar. I didn’t see that before it’s bloody amazing. Now while I get my dinner looking all fancy on some old shoe racks can anyone tell me what was in the advent calendar pressies??
Probably gifted BPerfect strawberry moose, gifted Herrrberrst pills and small things she’s ferociously stuffed in her pockets on her way round B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the little mice toys she hung for Olive around the same time as the Blair witch advent calendar 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.