Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she goes on about being busy she doesn’t have a job. Slapping make up on in 10 minutes is not work! It’s not as if she’s working 12 hour shifts. She wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in the face.
Iron your clothes Kate!

Reactions: 23
I hate to disappoint you KHM but I’m not failing at all, I’ve got a great career that I love that is going from strength to strength. I bloody love my life

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate to disappoint you KHM but I’m not failing at all, I’ve got a great career that I love that is going from strength to strength. I bloody love my life
Me either. I have a great life. I work hard, earn decent money, my house isn't a mansion but it's nice, my gammon doesn't even know where Rock Ferry is, we go on proper holidays and my kids genitals aren't on the internet. I'm still winning over you Kate. In fact I'd say all of us here are winning over you. Filthy woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm going to email the company that own them rather than the pub itself , they will fume when they find out they're gifiting food to the Liverpool Echos most famous racist.
Be better to do that if the pub are blocking them she must know the staff.... here you go trollls
If they’ve just taken Over they’re handled this so wrong. Imagine blocking a complaint rather than responding 😆 they’re gonna get in so much tit hopefully if it’s under Mitchell and butler. Silly people.

Reactions: 23
Ah, so you want to exploit the child? You want to use her to make money, not because you have to. You want to share all her personal information. And lastly want to share partial naked pictures of her. Well done....
Thought they were your reason Truff your saviour from mental elf.
you do nothing for Big O unless it’s gifted.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she’ll regret exposing her kid (in every way) when she’s on her deathbed or if she’ll go to her grave a stubborn, unrepentant bleep?

Reactions: 19
If you can safely say your kids genitals aren’t on the internet, you’re already living a better life than her

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of bleeping wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Kate words on her death bed will be it was the trolls fault, all the trolls blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I always wonder when she walks max in the morning do they have a dog Walker ? Causes she’s never bleeping home the only time you ever see him is on that morning walk so does he not get out the rest of the day ?! Even when they go dog friendly places she doesn’t take him with her poor dogs neglected

Also if I seen someone out walking their dog carrying an actual mug and drinking from it I would think they were an escaped mental patient and people round my way walk the dogs in their jammies

Reactions: 18
Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of bleeping wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.
It’s awful isn’t it.

I once won a competition for a spa day at the Grosvenor in Chester. We felt compelled to tip the staff and pay for extra food at lunch. Getting things for free makes me feel I comfortable when there’s a (likely minimum wage) service included!

Reactions: 24
Just seen on the news that experts are predicting a 20-40% housing crash. Probably wasn’t the best time to remortgage with a loan shark mortgage broker Katie Jane, all to keep up with the influencer lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
It’s awful isn’t it.

I once won a competition for a spa day at the Grosvenor in Chester. We felt compelled to tip the staff and pay for extra food at lunch. Getting things for free makes me feel I comfortable when there’s a (likely minimum wage) service included!
Uncomfortable*

Reactions: 1
To sum up my thoughts on this mornings walk

Shut the duck up!
She chats absolute tit and constantly contradicts herself. If you don’t care what others think why is your most used word trolls, fake accounts try and go a week a day or even a hour without mentioning them they consume every part of your life.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.