Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella was watching some Gary Neville thing last night and Neville was going on about how class Haaland is. I showed him KHM and his response, dead serious bless him was 'i didn't know he had a twin sister' I couldn't stop laughing. He was so confused and I couldn't get my breath to explain she isn't his twin. Was a good 20 mins before I could get the words out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That dinner she made is dug meat! Someone isn’t going to be off the pan tomorrow! Shits galore!
Her farts are going to be a new level of rancid tomorrow 🤢🤢
Pity the poor sods on the course with her, they'll need to stay upwind of her at all times. And give the loo a wide berth for a good 20 mins after she's used it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she has soiled nappies strewn across her driveway, I bet 6 months wages that a freak gust of wind has thrown a used nappy in delo’s face as he’s got out his van one night

Can you bleeping imagine when she starts injecting people from that fart filled “filming” room of hers, all the discarded used needles and blobs of filler stuck to the floor, poo particles all over the bottle of numbing cream 🤢
Honestly I would pay hard cash to install a camera inside her fliming/aestetics/shed room when she is injecting.

It wouldn't shock me if olive started using them as darts to throw against truffs wide back

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably gifted BPerfect strawberry moose, gifted Herrrberrst pills and small things she’s ferociously stuffed in her pockets on her way round B&M
Troll, the child needed the herrrberrrrst for her manifested long blonde hair. And olive was putting things in the trolley herself in home bargs, and momma haaland never noticed til they got home

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just read part 5 of the wiki which directed me to the ray cist video , omg I’ve howled 😭 I don’t know how I missed that !! Tremendous work ! Love nothing more than a bedtime read on the latest truff tales 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone add that new harry hill pic of her and Haaland to the wiki please. I’ve been screaming for the last 5 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of bleeping wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.
We wouldn’t even know what a free meal is never mind accept it my husband would be livid if we couldn’t pay for what we had ate and drunk that’s what a proud honest earring people we are.I would absolutely be ashamed to be apart of the Kate hayes show😂

Reactions: 11
Just took a look at that thread and they’re all on heat 🔥 🤣 please someone post a pic of KHM and see if they notice 🤣
You know how Truff thinks we are all one troll on this thread.. I reckon that Haaland thread is just Delo taking to himself 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m bleeping dead I’ve just read the first post on Erlings thread they’ve called him a sexy Viking robot 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same here, I’ve got a load of freebies I won on the monopoly competition at maccies & I’m not allowed to use them because my partner would be mortified if I did! 😂
You shouldn't feel bad taking freebies off a billionaire corporation. It's the small businesses that Truff leeches off that suffer by "gifting".

Reactions: 10
New thread trolls

@Yel can you please edit thread title on #156, it's out the name and thread number twice , I only typed it once - thanks xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.