Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Trolls, I’ve spoken to a member of staff at head office. I had to forward the email I sent to Devon doorway along with the insta message and a picture of me being blocked by them. I was assured that it will be dealt with promptly and correctly too. Oh and you dirty, minty, greasy headed, sour milk smelling cunt, I had to send all the tweets, the racist video and the link to the echo article ✌🏻 No more food for you and your arl woman of a fella

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Louloulala2

Mummy, I am just giving you advance notice that I shall henceforth and forthwith be requiring a sit upon recepticle intended to catch one's excreted waste water and fecal matter for the forseeable future. I shall now repeat this instruction in Spanish.

Yours sincerely

Olive Haze Delamere BSc (hons), MSc, PhD, Most gifted child ever to grace this planet and who can probs already spell better than her thick as fuck train wreck of a racist homophobic ma #readthewiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Btw no disrespect but went on a weekend to Liverpool recently. Saw loads of people wearing fake designer clothes a la truff. No disrespect but you can see someone's face and how rough they are and just know the Chanel bags and Balenciaga trainers can't possibly be real. Who are you kidding? 😂

Some people don't even have a full set of teeth but expect us to believe they are wearing a £2000 handbag? Pull the other one.
Get to fuck. Coming on slagging Liverpool girls off. You say you mean no disrespect but that’s immensely disrespectful to say you were looking at faces and seeing how ‘rough’ they were, then judging. Think you’ll find we’re the warmest, kindest and most welcoming people going.

Fancy saying that when majority of us on here are from Liverpool.

Living a fake life through credit cards etc to impress people/social media followers happens all over the country. It’s not a one area only thing love.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Parsnipface

#156 suggestions

"exposed bespoke for the world to see, but at least Sunday dinner is free"

"Botox and fillers and no engagement ring, these are a few of my favourite things"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Delstar

VIP Member
I tried calamari for the first time last week and honest to god I could’ve shat for wales the next day! FYI my trolls…It was the best I ever had 😂😆🤣
Squid are bottom feeders, they eat the excreted shit of all the decent tasting fish, and any other crap on the sea bed. There ain’t nowt fancy about calamari, you may as well be eating the rim of a Durex 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

The girl who’s IQ led her to think a hand held thermometer went in her baby’s hand… now doing lips. Amazing
The girl who thought ‘earth day’ was a chance to post everywhere you’ve been on a plane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I’ve just caught up on this absolute weapon and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that she’s shared olives private parts to 184k followers

if it was going to happen, it was going to be at this potty stage wasn’t it? can read the thick fuck like a book, that kids privacy is in the fucking bin just like her “career”

She is one thick fucking bitch.
I hope she is absolutely disgusted in herself.

This is not normal behaviour for ANYONE, let alone someone who’s apparently being stalked

She goes privet every time she’s done something really bad, I hope her freezer breaks and all her food defrosts.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Delo knocks me sick, telling everyone he's a big time Property developer spends his weekends driving to restaurants bumming food.
As a man sitting there stuffing your face and not paying the food bill for your family. Vile ! Like how do they sit there and do it , ordering all kinds of food and ale and not paying a penny to the staff 🤢
Plus she always says Matt loves freebies. They're a pair of fucking wronguns. My husband wouldn't dareeee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

poppet88

Chatty Member
The girl whose IQ led her to remortgage her house with Kensington Mortgages, he now
It’s just scary because you know if there was a medical emergency none of these dim wits would have a clue what to do. Are they required to have a medical emergency kit? What if someone goes into anaphylaxis? It’s an actual joke.
I used to be on an aesthetics practitioner group on Facebook. I had to leave the group as the posts were things like, “I have no saline left, is it ok to mix my (blag) Botox with water out the tap”…, “a patients face has gone blue now white, I don’t know what to do. Any medics on here that can help” (after slagging medics off for being anti non medics doing aesthetics).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55