Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in to @Violetx for another cracking thread title

Recap- Still not engaged
Still skint
Still not washed her hair
Still tit at her "job'

As you where trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Truly baffled. No costume and hair everywhere for Big O at her swimming lesson? Thought she overcame the fear anyway? She honestly makes my head hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First class liar as usual. She showed her swimming happily in the sea on the Amalfi Coast saying she was so proud she'd got over her fear. And now she's happily swimming in the pool and yet again, she's got over her fear. Lying is clearly a compulsion at this stage. Why the need to make her child seem amazing at every possible opportunity?

Reactions: 35
First class liar as usual. She showed her swimming happily in the sea on the Amalfi Coast saying she was so proud she'd got over her fear. And now she's happily swimming in the pool and yet again, she's got over her fear. Lying is clearly a compulsion at this stage. Why the need to make her child seem amazing at every possible opportunity?
Puddleducks is quite expensive so she's obviously trying to blag a free term from them. Also, that's why they took her out last time probably didn't have the £160. She's a compulsive liar. Also Olive asks for that song on, you know the well articulated "Elo body" why can't she just say "We put this on because she loves it"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be a good liar you need a good memory, which we all know she hasn’t got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she took her swimming with no top on! And then shared pics of it. I take my two swimming, fair enough I let my boy go topless, but not my girl. And phones is a strict no-no !
What am I saying.
Of course I believe she did that.

Reactions: 36
Olive Olive, so bespoke she named her twice
I don't understand why she would think taking a phone into the pool area would be a good idea. She is literally ATTACHED to it. She has watched her miracle rainbow baby saviour conquer her fear of water through a phone screen. Dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi Trolls - keep tabs on these threads because you are honestly the funniest ones on here. KHM just never changes.
BUT imagine taking your child swimming in just a swim nappy, hair everywhere and then putting it all over social media. She never bleeping learns.

Reactions: 33
Anyone else would put on a swim nappy, a costume, and have hair tied up.

Why is she so bleeping thick?

Reactions: 26
bloody hell kate how can you have the nerve to do a live on tiktok showing you true size your clearly a zara size xxxxxl and probably a 14/16 on top your a top fraud mate

Reactions: 28
Big O is terrified of water? Mmm'kay the cruise and Caribbean pictures tell a different story. #compulsiveliar 🤥

Reactions: 22
She literally posted a video of Olive running into the sea in Jamaica letting go of Matt’s hand.

Kate stop lying to lie you need a good memory, you’ve got a memory like a sieve. Or look through your insta before chatting shite on your stories

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kate the liar strikes again- can not believe she even has the audacity to crop her pics like this. We have seen you! On tik tok lives- get in the bloody bin. She’s like a car crash- wonder if she will be posting on Monday- I would like to think all these influencers would fall silent but you know, those klarna bills don’t pay themselves do they!

Reactions: 13
Wonder will she ever post the interior collab on her interior page were it should be and would appeal to the right audience.

since she’s posted it on her makeup page she’s continued to lose followers everyday because funny enough people want to see “makeup” on that page not a load of random crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate the liar strikes again- can not believe she even has the audacity to crop her pics like this. We have seen you! On tik tok lives- get in the bloody bin. She’s like a car crash- wonder if she will be posting on Monday- I would like to think all these influencers would fall silent but you know, those klarna bills don’t pay themselves do they!
Which pictures as she crop 🤔

Wonder will she ever post the interior collab on her interior page were it should be and would appeal to the right audience.

since she’s posted it on her makeup page she’s continued to lose followers everyday because funny enough people want to see makeup on that page not a load of random crap
I don't even think they want to see makeup 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 7

since she’s posted it on her makeup page she’s continued to lose followers everyday because funny enough people want to see “makeup” on that page not a load of random crap
Erm, her make up is just random crap thrown at her face, bold of you to assume it’s anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.