Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snotty little witch. I’m getting on to head office today
So basically, thanks for sharing but I'll do what I want, ta. You can get away with that attitude when you own the business all on your own (and feel like alienating customers) , not when you answer to a wider company. head 🙄

Reactions: 27
So basically, thanks for sharing but I'll do what I want, ta. You can get away with that attitude when you own the business all on your own (and feel like alienating customers) , not when you answer to a wider company. head 🙄
Exactly. She’s answerable to someone and I’m ringing head office. What a sarcastic response. I replied, no wonder the place is dead and you have to give away free food to scum!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is that scruffy fucker pounding the pavement with a mug drinking whilst holding a bag of dog tit talking about what people say in their last moments on their death bed.

You think she can't get anymore thick - how the duck do you know what people say on their death beds and why are you using it to justify your pathetic new career move ?
I cant bleeping stand her yano 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her waffling on this morning

“I don’t care what anyone thinks on the internet”

Isn’t that your job though as an influencer?? To influence people into thinking and then buying / doing something??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is that scruffy fucker pounding the pavement with a mug drinking whilst holding a bag of dog tit talking about what people say in their last moments on their death bed.

You think she can't get anymore thick - how the duck do you know what people say on their death beds and why are you using it to justify your pathetic new career move ?
Yeah I thought that tbh re what people say on their last days. "Oh yeah Kate my mates aunties friend said this on her death bed" whatever, she's read a snippet of something this weekend and is now a deathbed expert.

Reactions: 16
That morning stomp has gave me anxiety!

1: Why take a mug when you can barely drink from it as you walk? It just sploshes about
2: I see she hasn’t been gifted an iron yet
3: Honestly if I seen anyone pacing my area like her I’d phone the authorities & say a psycho has escaped from T2 at Whiston hospital
4: Danielle save poor Max

Happy Monday Trolls 🧌
Make ye bed & be appy 😵💫✌🏻🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So basically then in summary, 'I am not accountable for any of the tit I pull. If I want to post pics of my naked kid or inject peoples faces when I'm as thick as two short planks I am gonna and I don't care about the consequences and who are you trolls to question me anyway, you're a bunch of failures'.

The narcissism is strong in this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's badly trying to make walking outside with the cup of tea a thing..... so the brainless troops start doing it and tagging her.
Absolute loser !

• Haha
Reactions: 19

They will be on their deathbeds after being injected by her

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I must have stopped watching at this point cause she was knocking me sick, constantly slurping her drink and coughing 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Trolls, I’ve spoken to a member of staff at head office. I had to forward the email I sent to Devon doorway along with the insta message and a picture of me being blocked by them. I was assured that it will be dealt with promptly and correctly too. Oh and you dirty, minty, greasy headed, sour milk smelling bleep, I had to send all the tweets, the racist video and the link to the echo article ✌🏻 No more food for you and your arl woman of a fella

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Such a horrendous, toxic crappy theory to have ‘don’t listen to your friends and family’

This sentence alone just sums her up and is 100% why she is the way she is! No one ever pulls her, and it shows.

Reactions: 26
Trolls, I’ve spoken to a member of staff at head office. I had to forward the email I sent to Devon doorway along with the insta message and a picture of me being blocked by them. I was assured that it will be dealt with promptly and correctly too. Oh and you dirty, minty, greasy headed, sour milk smelling bleep, I had to send all the tweets, the racist video and the link to the echo article ✌🏻 No more food for you and your arl woman of a fella
Good work troll as ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love you…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People on the internet! She means us at tattle but wont say it because new members will flock when they #readthewiki.
She went over to tiktok to discover she cant go live because she doesnt have enough followers. Hows your Monday going Truff. 🛏 not made yet 😂 Same makeup every live, looks like she took part in a dirty protest in Stoddard House.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I might actually love you. Doing the lords work. Well done! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.