Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child is 5, she’s average for her size, but only fits into clothes that are aged 9-10 and all incredibly inappropriate. Pisses me right off

Reactions: 6
Lol
Just caught up and I'm delighted to see all this piping hot tea being spilt. Kates gonna be FURIOUS that somebody from the nursery is commenting 🤣
Shes gonna be paranoid as duck at the school gates. Bet she demands an investigation by the Head Teacher to uncover her Trolls.
Never heard anyone have a good word to say about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon her & Delo wearing his tool belt will be on the nursery door step Monday Morning.....
"We need a worrddd about yaaa Parents"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Catching up after my Disney week (which the kids loved because we like to do things for them…) and I hardly have anything to say except I’m just absolutely repulsed by those bikini pics of OHD. I can’t get over it. They’ll be on the dark web by now and it makes me want to sob

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Catching up after my Disney week (which the kids loved because we like to do things for them…) and I hardly have anything to say except I’m just absolutely repulsed by those bikini pics of OHD. I can’t get over it. They’ll be on the dark web by now and it makes me want to sob
100% agree but knowing out KHM and the way she goes on the defensive & blames everyone else, her attitude to this would be that it’s her kid, her page, she can post what she wants & wont be stopping for a few sickos out there!

Reactions: 16
100% agree but knowing out KHM and the way she goes on the defensive & blames everyone else, her attitude to this would be that it’s her kid, her page, she can post what she wants & wont be stopping for a few sickos out there!
In Kate’s world, Kate comes first. Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶
I agree so much, my kid is 3 and chose herself a flamingo cossie from Poundland, her favourite animal. And it’s already weird, a cossie! And she’s only in the paddling pool in the garden

Reactions: 9
Not calling anyone a liar by the way, I just barely seen the parents or spoke to anyone at drop off, I had to get to work. It’s not like a school gate situation.
My bespoke went to a small “privet nursey” like our dear Big O and it was definitely more of a school vibe than a traditional nursery….there was strict pickup and drop off times and there was very much a school gate vibe as lots of the mums didn’t work so everyone knew each other pretty well. Mums like Kate would have DEFINITELY been noticed and talked about, and I’d imagine it’s the same at Olives nursery if it’s pretty small like ours was!

Wonder why she’s so quiet today? I’m bored and need entertaining … anyone fancy playing KHM Bingo and guessing why she’s being quiet?
I’ll start… her gastric band has snapped cos she’s been shovelling all kindsa shite down her gob and ping pinged her all round the minuscule “snug” like a burst balloon 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hopefully she’s got the wild shites and sat on the utility bog. Then hosing her ass in the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My LG has never worn a bikini its so inappropriate! Literally a bright pink peppa cossie and and all in one for my little boy (who is a couple of weeks younger than Miss O). I may be wrong but i'm sure she literally threw the same bikini on her all week whilst she was posting her OOTD!

I'd love to be in the nursery whatsapp group, mine go to to a private nursery too, I don't hardly see anyone because of work BUT I do know them and we do have a chat now and again. Even though Olive is a beautiful little girl, I could imagine her to be a right little cow!

Wonder why she’s so quiet today? I’m bored and need entertaining … anyone fancy playing KHM Bingo and guessing why she’s being quiet?
I’ll start… her gastric band has snapped cos she’s been shovelling all kindsa shite down her gob and ping pinged her all round the minuscule “snug” like a burst balloon 🎈
My money is on delo playin' away in rock ferry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bikinis on little ones is just gross. My 4 year old (my god I just typed her name and had to delete.. you know in order to protect her...ahem Olive Haze Delamere -bleeping stupid name)...anyway I was saying my 4 year old wears them little surf suit things, sun protection and paed0 protection too.

God she's such a bleeping dick.

Hey she's quiet today. Maybe delos got on his tink little knee and can't get back up....ooooohh!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how it's us trolls that have Olive's best interests at heart. I bet Kate never admits to that in her troll rants

Reactions: 24
Imagine it, ‘Those Karen’s are trying to tell me to safeguard my child, she’s My child I’ll do what I want’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny how it's us trolls that have Olive's best interests at heart. I bet Kate never admits to that in her troll rants
She doesn't care just thinks we are being trollzzzz but she will never learn even if poor olives pics probably are all over the dark web by now that won't stop her. Even social services and family courts both agree pics of peoples children should NOT be on social media as it's NOT SAFE AT ALL. Even not a costume pic just a pic of olives face can and probably has been copied and pasted onto something vile. But she literally doesn't care by her stories/responses. She could have someone like police or social turn up at her door and tell her it's not safe and she would literally argue the toss with them and then still continue to post pictures of her innocent un consenting child regardless.

Someone was after a Duggee sun suit.. my son picked one up in sainsburys today! I think it was only about £13.

That’s right, Kate, THIRTEEN ENGLISH POUNDS, to keep my kids skin safe in the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll
received_708797796889985.jpeg

My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll
received_708797796889985.jpeg
*hell

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Aw guys I love these picture of your sun safe costumes for the kids makes me cry wish mine where little again. Always had them sun suits to keep them safe even now keep those rash tops on them and there 16 🤦🏼‍♀️ Better to be safe than sorry hey gang xx

Sorry to be all mush had a wine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.