Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always shopped at Aldi, why make out like it's beneath her, or anyone for that matter.
She usually brags their Olives spine quavers are better than the branded ones.
Didn't a Tattler also spot Mez in Aldi with her broken back windscreen wiper?

We know when she does go to M&S because she has to film it for the gram. How many sparks points you got Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers
I'd happily take one for the team and help you out with your superfluous 🥂 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, you “don’t care” about it so much that you go on about it neverendingly and seek out and repost memes about it 😑 It’s funny, cos things I don’t care about, I never think of or mention.

60593EE6-845B-474D-A6CD-3DBFEB10C570.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The supermarket bit....
A - does she know that you can buy most of that stuff in Tesco/Asda/Selfridges food hall/any number of online sellers? No need to haul frigging cookie dough and chocolate back in your hand luggage.
B - they could only give that poor kid half a day at Disney but they found time to go to the supermarket? And apparently Olive looovvvedddd it, it was her favourite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Everyone gets a bottle of champagne on their birthday from me, as I’m still trying to get rid of them from my wedding (almost 4 years ago 😂)… soz KHM but ya mates are giving you their leftovers
Ha ha ha ha I regift all my bottles of Clients ha ha ha 🤣 soz abar me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
So she went all the way to America and came back with stuff you can get from the hundreds of online and physical American sweet shops that exist in the U.K.
She’s useless

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Back to slagging Delo again, after ‘him’ arranging and paying for her holiday of a lifetime. Classy.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Did she take her case to Walmart after Animal Kingdom - I am so confused that she has zipped round Animal Kingdom in 4 hours but managed to squeeze in a trip to a supermarket 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine being stood behind this crank taking photos of the fukin shelves 🤯she’s such an odd ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine being stood behind this crank taking photos of the fukin shelves 🤯she’s such an odd ball
The 14 year olds must be riveted by these pictures of potato salad and gallon cartons of juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's always shopped at Aldi, why make out like it's beneath her, or anyone for that matter.
She usually brags their Olives spine quavers are better than the branded ones.
Didn't a Tattler also spot Mez in Aldi with her broken back windscreen wiper?

We know when she does go to M&S because she has to film it for the gram. How many sparks points you got Kate?
She normally only goes M&S at Xmas when she’s doing the dinner she charges people
For ha ha scruff

So she went all the way to America and came back with stuff you can get from the hundreds of online and physical American sweet shops that exist in the U.K.
She’s useless
Honest to god Tesco have a American section and Selfridges 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.