Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
How is Oliffff intelligent enough to communicate she wants to go for horse riding lessons but not to say when she needs to use the potty?
Someone been telling porkies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Right I’m not even joking now what the FUCK is she trying to say here
Troll, it’s perfectly simple, she hasn’t washed her hair for 15 days, all the tapes have slid out in the grease so she’s getting a bob but not, and the answer to the question is …. Nowhere to be found!

also I’m a happy troll thanks, I’ve got a living room, husband, car that I own fully and 2 kids whose pictures aren’t on the dark web you turd

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon her & Delo wearing his tool belt will be on the nursery door step Monday Morning.....
"We need a worrddd about yaaa Parents"

• Haha

VIP Member
Why’s she taking cookie mix on a shoot??

Also, she’s aware you can get betty Crocker mix here right..?
So she went all the way to America and came back with stuff you can get from the hundreds of online and physical American sweet shops that exist in the U.K.
She’s useless

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Why cover up the shite when you’ve never bothered before. You’ve shown us it under your nails, rubbed into your carpet, piss puddles on the floor!
When you read here truff, my bespoke is the same age bar one day than the messiah. About three months ago every time she would do a wee or poop she would strip off and take her nappy off. Wouldn’t go near the potty, if anything was scared of it. Last night I gave her some nappy off time (she has bad eczema from allergies) and she started getting a bit aggy. Next thing I know she’s sat on the potty having a wee saying ‘mummy I wee wee’. Is she potty trained? No! It doesn’t happen over night and I strongly suggest you start when she is ready. Shitting on the floor is not a sign of her being ready. Get off your phone, stop taking pictures of your kids wild shites and actually do some research on your kids development!

• Heart

Little Bear

VIP Member
So she wants to show us the razor she USED whilst she was away and TOOK the razor away with her. But she shaved the night before she went away and hasn’t shaved since. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 great ad buffoon

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
If she wasn’t such a dick I’d feel sorry for her. Telling over a hundred thousand people your boyfriend can’t wait to marry you then not being proposed to after the birth of your child, the successful selling of your business, his 30th, your 30th, launch of your cheap tat makeup brushes, once in a lifetime klarna cruise or 3 hours in Disney. Take the hint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Papparazzo1

I think she's quiet as maybe her phone is broke? She was spotted yday in Apple Liverpool One with Olive, with a face like a slapped arse moaning over her phone to the tech guys......spotted by a fellow troll who doesn't post, so posting for her 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The way she lets 180k followers know her every move whilst having a full on stalker (and the police involved) is what confuses me the most 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Feel a bit sly on Matt, calling the gather of her rainbow a Twat to 185k people for looking at protein things, whilst she takes photos of potatsalad and cake mix. What a pathetic individual she is. No wonder Matt doesn't want to commit to her. I bet his family despise her.
I'm fuming for him tbh! Get this on the wiki. Someone needs to send this to him!

• Heart
  • Angry

ThePidge

VIP Member
Imagine going for a viewing as a potential buyer to see that pathetic sized cubby hole and then a room filled with wardrobes. Then the cherry on the top would be seeing that chopping board with the words “mommas pantry” balancing on top of a doorframe.
i’d be looking for fucking cameras to see if I was on a prank show 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before 🥴
I agree. The comment about DJ Indesit “attempting to cheat” in Liverpool, the comment on her post about the kid, then the “hated at nursery” comment, I find it suspicious that these comments are always made when ZSM is “away having the best time with her best friends”.

All of that random “tea” being spilled in a few hours when there’s nothing for weeks even months? I take it with a pinch of salt and believe it is ZSM or her camp enabling the 7pm Sunday troll rant. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Just popping on to tell you about the razor I used when I was away.
What a surprise it’s the best ever. Shock
So she used it the night before and hasn’t had to use it since.
So you didn’t use it while you were away then did you.
Also your slow growth probably has more to do with the laser hair removal you have rather than the razor.
Another shit #AD from Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 46