Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pours? Now who do we know that spells it like that…

Er, is it just me, or would you tell your kid off for spitting milk everywhere rather than just filming it?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
E9C8FAFF-35E6-4284-9AAD-A7D1881D133E.jpeg
Oh truff if your going to pretend to be someone else at least spell it PORES.. not the weird way you spell it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She writes ALL the makeup questions and only ever recommends that B perfect or Collection Shiteeee !!..... her Klarna payment must be due !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She does delo proper dirty on pics. No wonder he doesn't wanna marry the big oaf but proposed to Danielle
Screenshot_20220702-201143_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
🙌🏻could not agree more, why on earth does anyone think this is normal in the world we live in?!
Another one I follow @thelifeofthreesiblings is equally vile, got her little girl dressed up in high heels today twerking and dancing round like a stripper to her nearly twenty thousand followers. Had to unfollow her cos it made me feel sick. These people have no regard to the danger they’re putting their babies in 😢
I follow them too, I thought Kate was bad until I seen them, the parents are desperate to make them kids famous.

Reactions: 6
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
I go to Lucy at Anna Elizabeth on Deyes Lane shops she’s really nice and friendly and always makes a lovely job of my hair.

ps truff stinks and i bet she hasnt been doing her washing despite what she said before on her return post 🐮 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
Have a look at @themollymakeover she’s fab

Reactions: 3
Sorry to disappoint truffle bleep but im defo not unhappy I just can’t bare cunts like you who’s making our children grow up thinking they have to have a certain life through social media. My boys think girls like you are vile they prefer girls who work hard at school to go on to have a great careers as they are hardworking for there future. Unlike you little coke bleep ha ha ha ha 😘

If it’s been great being off her phone, why doesn’t she duck off and stay off it for good
And how was she filming olive at the ice cream farm if her phone was broke? But couldn’t come on insta 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to disappoint truffle bleep but im defo not unhappy I just can’t bare cunts like you who’s making our children grow up thinking they have to have a certain life through social media. My boys think girls like you are vile they prefer girls who work hard at school to go on to have a great careers as they are hardworking for there future. Unlike you little coke bleep ha ha ha ha 😘

And how was she filming olive at the ice cream farm if her phone was broke? But couldn’t come on insta 🤥
That’s a long rant for someone who isn’t arsed?! What a boring bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I would bleeping LOVE to get my hands on that phone.... 😂😂 have to get down to Liverpool one 😂😂🥷🥷

Imagine all the unedited pics, Gallery full of engagement rings she's not getting, all the companies emailing her telling her to get the posts down cos they don't work with her 😂😂
Ha ha ha anyone know anyone who works at that apple store 🤣🤣🤣🤪

That’s a long rant for someone who isn’t arsed?! What a boring bleep
Isn’t it it goes like this

troll
Karen
Me me me
Troll
Karen
Me me me

and repeat 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every single Q and A has a “best lip liner and gloss combo” question so she can plug her be perfect code. And can’t forget the classic “your mum goals” with the wrong your. Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.