Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kate a follower ask her when she's getting engaged yet? 💍
Someone should ask. I remember once on them Q and A I typed Nissan Cube and accidentally clicked send 😂😮 bleeping hate touch screens with a passion

I'm crying here 😂😂😂 just had a WIKI catch up ! The bleeping grey sausages have made it hahahahaha. The bleeping state of them 😂😂😩😩😩🦠🦠🦠
#READTHEWIKI
Omg your pic with the twirl hanging out her Gob 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally caught up again trolls… still no ring, still trolls, still the same Q&As.
Agree with the fellow troll who called out the New accounts popping up as convenient….take everything with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 19
I know she’s incapable of stringing together a sentence… but the last line ‘this time’ would suggest 🤰🏻 would it not?
Obvs the trolls got a mention 😂🙃
Our next children.....is she so convinced Matt wants to get her pregnant again ffs she's got a coil in for the next what 3-5 years what makes her so convinced they will still be together then !? 😂 There's no ring or obligation that he has to stick around and impregnate her again yet she's already planned more children years in advance 😭

Reactions: 17
I know she’s incapable of stringing together a sentence… but the last line ‘this time’ would suggest 🤰🏻 would it not?
Obvs the trolls got a mention 😂🙃
‘I love your top where’s it from?’
‘I’m not telling you because you’ll copy me’ vibes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guess what Truff I've been on the bones of my arse & I wasn't unhappy, or played the mental health card & yes I changed my life around, I prioritised my Bespokes,I didn't sell them to the highest bidder !! & now my mortgage is paid off,savings in the bank,I have a sensible car & can afford nice holidays & could afford to buy the stuff & lifestyle you try & portray, But why do you need to try & convince us all ?as it's made you a laughing stock,because we all know,it's a slippery slope & as soon as this Instagram loses its appeal you will still have to pay all the finance off !!! But so long as you have photos whilst your trying convince us all that your life is amazing & we know you haven't got the life or Husband you crave then that makes you the UNHAPPY one as you are still chasing & craving these lie's & I bet most people on here have the one you don't & that's they are content with their lives whilst your not !!!

Reactions: 12
How is spotting olives name on a dummy clip trolling her 😂😂😂 fuk off you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 52
technically, her friend and or family member came on and told us wayyyyy before the dummy clip- that just confirmed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
David Halsall Salon......but he may be booked up well in advance
Oh thank you! I will check them out!

I know! She needs to learn the definition of trolling. What a bleeping moron.

David Halsall Salon......but he may be booked up well in advance
Wow, just checked out his insta. What a page, how work is amazing and the others too.. oooh love it..!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Are we meant to think she looks good in these professional pics? I honestly think she looks crap and the black and white does nothing to improve things. Hope they were gifted as usual and she didn’t pay cos they’re naff! Makes me laugh cos I’m guessing they are mostly unfiltered too as the Kate in these pics looks nothing like insta Kate
Does she think she’s got a 10 page spread in hello magazine?
ffs Kate, wind it in, you’re a nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Troll, it’s perfectly simple, she hasn’t washed her hair for 15 days, all the tapes have slid out in the grease so she’s getting a bob but not, and the answer to the question is …. Nowhere to be found!

also I’m a happy troll thanks, I’ve got a living room, husband, car that I own fully and 2 kids whose pictures aren’t on the dark web you turd
I deduced from her post that she’s either getting a job or a Bob, or maybe neither!

Hey, Truff, here’s a poster for your window. Alternatively, please stick this sign up your a**e and proof read your bloody posts before sharing them with the world. You‘re giving me a headache. God knows what non-Tattle people think trying to decipher her ramblings.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody trolled Olive’s name you slab block of cheese. We took the piss that she was being super secretive about the name and dropped a bollock posting the dummy clip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh thank you! I will check them out!

I know! She needs to learn the definition of trolling. What a bleeping moron.

Wow, just checked out his insta. What a page, how work is amazing and the others too.. oooh love it..!!!
Yes he is very good and the most lovely person ❤

Reactions: 1
Sorry but can’t believe she spouts that everyone on here is unhappy with their lives because they have an OPINION on her and what she chooses to put online!

If you go through what’s wrote on the wiki it’s all backed up with screenshots of proof.

Yes I do agree some people do send messages to her on Instagram that are vile and uncalled for but we all know she references here on a daily basis.

So who’s really unhappy a group of strangers who share an opinion on a forum made for exactly that or someone who’s now 30 and lives a complete lie online obsessed with proving people she doesn’t know wrong, deluded and can’t accept the way they actually look or the way their child really looks so spends everyday photoshopping and filtering every image she’s ever took of family memories.

Makes up a life she actually doesn’t have so if she’s really the one who’s happy why is everything portrayed on Instagram fabrications of the truth ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.