Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it proven that ingesting collagen has no effect on collagen levels in your skin?

So basically it’s just an expensive cordial. 🤣 like saying she can’t live without Ribena 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
£4.95 in B&M but only the dream lengths version.

Reactions: 5
Why show yours kids pee on the floor?! It's disgusting and embarrassing. O will be mortified when shes older
Poor baby has 0 privacy. Nothing seems to be off limits.

How long do you need to be ignoring your child for for them to draw on your cupboards, break your glasses, pee on the floor and pull their wipes out of the packet?

I know toddlers are hard work and love to do tit like this but all she's showing with this is that she's not watching her.

Reactions: 28
How old is she do you know? Mines 28 months and has never drawn on a cupboard or messed with wipes. I'm not perfect and I'm sure the day will come for me but I cant understand it. If she was in the same room as her and she kept checking on her, surely this could have been avoided! Probably in another room pissing about on her phone

Poor baby has 0 privacy. Nothing seems to be off limits.

How long do you need to be ignoring your child for for them to draw on your cupboards, break your glasses, pee on the floor and pull their wipes out of the packet?

I know toddlers are hard work and love to do tit like this but all she's showing with this is that she's not watching her.

Reactions: 19
How old is she do you know? Mines 28 months and has never drawn on a cupboard or messed with wipes. I'm not perfect and I'm sure the day will come for me but I cant understand it. If she was in the same room as her and she kept checking on her, surely this could have been avoided! Probably in another room pissing about on her phone
And where the dog does she not watch her when the dog is about ever 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 15
2 in august

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Any actual proof of the cheating though? I don’t know… that’s why social media can be bloody tit cause you see people like her who don’t have to work hard, can’t even bloody string a sentence together and gets bloody everything driving round in a range. Just makes you think wtf do I need to be doing then 😂😂😂
I’ve first hand witnessed him attempting (and failing) this was a couple of years ago though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Was at Peppa Pig world today with my bespoke & saw a girl very similar looking to Kate with a child almost the spitting imagine of Olive, this child was dressed head to toe in pink Peppa pig clothing including bright pink wellies which looked like they actually fitted her, having the time of her life on the rides, complete polar opposite to poor olive 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe get off your phone your horror and take care of your kid and interact with her instead of babbling tit to strangers bleep

Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
Savers and homies also sell if for £4.75 xx

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe get off your phone your horror and take care of your kid and interact with her instead of babbling tit to strangers bleep

Savers and homies also sell if for £4.75 xx
She gets up and get out cause she is too bone idle to parent that little girl, she is just going to be a complete brat! Winds me up 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That kid has no discipline at all. Kate you are a lazy mare, parent your child FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she’s got a hot tub hahaha she’s such a basic witch. Bet olive hasn’t got a paddling pool or swing set in the bespoke garden though

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.