Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not calling anyone a liar by the way, I just barely seen the parents or spoke to anyone at drop off, I had to get to work. It’s not like a school gate situation.
Linked to Birkenhead school though isn’t it, so chances are the Mums there aren’t having to rush off to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Welcome all new members and thank you for the tea ☕ x what are people saying in the group chats? Dying to know. Does she turn up acting like she owns the nursery? Which is something I can imagine her doing.

She’s really pissed people off with the latest holiday judging by all the new members.

Reactions: 20
See the blazer came out that to hide your rolls to give the illusion your skinny kate 😂😂 my arse she had a stalker come on who is she she’s hated in the whole of liverpool and the wirral she’s a flop make up artist and a racist troll influencer tit at that too 🤯 only stalker is her stalking tattle 😂
The blazer looks filthy 😷

Also, has anyone seen Matt since the return from the week in the life as a pirate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember back in the early days of her and matt when she drive to Essex with a roast dinner to surprise him?
Please tell me I’ve not made that up!
I would have laughed my head off if there was a woman in bed with hi

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone else remember back in the early days of her and matt when she drive to Essex with a roast dinner to surprise him?
No you haven't! Drove all that way with a roast dinner...they dont have them in Essex you see.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she do that weird tit when he didn’t answer the phone? Could not be arsed with cooking all that time to drive it down south. Those fuckers don’t appreciate a roast dinner or gravy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m pretty sure that’s exactly why she went. To check up on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.
Take a pew troll ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she do that weird tit when he didn’t answer the phone? Could not be arsed with cooking all that time to drive it down south. Those fuckers don’t appreciate a roast dinner or gravy.
I’m in Bedfordshire and gravy is life (northern parents and husband). Don’t tar us all 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just caught up and I'm delighted to see all this piping hot tea being spilt. Kates gonna be FURIOUS that somebody from the nursery is commenting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My child is in the same nursery as Olive and Kate is the laughing stock of the nursery and is hugely disliked by the staff and parents over her treatment of Olive. Our parents WhatsApp chat is hysterical she’s always the topic of conversation. Olive is a spoilt brat but doesn’t deserve a mother like her. She actually thrives on this site, loves the attention and is always banging on about her trolls. Matt however is a decent father and a million times the parent Kate is.
Oh she's going to be on the bleeping WARPATH when she reads this one..... 😂😂😂😂

@LolettaT43 tell us more girl ☕ we are a suspicious lot cos she's had loads of imposters in the past no one means nothing by it, we need more tea hahaha ☕☕☕
Why do all the staff and parents dislike her ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what, you’re so right.

She spends her time reading here, then trying to prove points against the criticism. It’s most certainly not Tattle she needs to be worrying about. She needs to channel that kind of energy in to protecting her kid. I have private profile and still don’t post any pictures of mine, just not worth it.
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Absolutely, I have 3 daughters and all of them have worn swimming costumes to the beach and their swimming lessons for the entirety of their childhoods, I think it’s awful that shops actually sell bikinis in sizes as small as Olives (sorry if that’s an old fashioned opinion) but it’s the reason I’ve never shopped in places like river island for my children, I just find some of their clothes to be so inappropriate. As parents it’s impossible to protect our children from everything but preventing them from obvious harm should be a maternal instinct. I wonder what she’d have to say if Matt uploaded a picture of her in a bikini without permission to 180k people + when she only posts pictures of herself in high waisted bikinis or swimming costumes 😶
River island kids clothes are 80% inappropriate and I hate all the dark colours! Right up Truff’s street.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.