Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh bore off with your Le Creuset mug. I use the tapas dishes for my cats food. It ain’t that special.
Come back when you’ve got an Aga hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
If ah got a notification that ma makeup artist tagged me in a post oan Insta at 4:45am oan ma wedding day ah think ah’d snap every wan ah her makeup brushes. Aw the best tae ye Alice, hope you don’t mind huving us aw seeing your wedding dress afor your guests hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Haven't caught up yet so sorry if it's been discussed, who the fuck in there tiny mind is asking her for fashion advice???
Follower: Cool outfits for Milan
KHM: A dominoes pizza uniform

Follower: nice outfit for dinner in Paris
KHM: Beret, string of onions and borrow a bike

Folllower: casual outfit for a day in Wales
KHM: plaid skirt, white blouse and black top hat, accessorise with leeks as earrings

I wouldn't ask her the time never mind fashion inspo

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Rxt156

VIP Member
Wel wel weelllll. I have just read the entire wiki 🤣🤣 I’m new to this thread after being led here from the chels fergo thread.

I cannot believe the editing 🤣🥲 I’ve seen that many pictures of her face and it never looks the same 😂 I’ve just followed her now. Got my popcorn and I’m here for the long haul ✈ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Parsnipface

Baby showers/gender "ravels" are fucking grim.
Idgaf what kind of kid you're flinging out your flange, as long as its 10 fingers and toes.
And baby showers should be nice, but these fuckin weapons behaving like it's a mini wedding almost, bleugh 🤮🤮🤮
I can imagine my Mrs now, "babe I want everyone to dress in pink and I'll wear white for our baby shower",
"Like fuck I'm going" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Little Bear

VIP Member
Did anyone else cop she’s no longer a ‘personal blog’ in her bio and is in fact a ‘make-up artist’. So why the fuck am I seeing a kid drinking champagne and riding friggin Red Rum?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Marmaladethecat

Single mum here of 2 boys. I shower and wash my hair everyday. My boys have a bath every night, black out blinds in both rooms, clean pjs every night, nails cut every week. Therefore, you're a lazy, greasy meff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
You know what I find absolutely hilarious about this thread? There's loads of people with truff as their pfp but every one looks like a different person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be tagging Jen Povall and Karla from Gravity if she knew what they said behind her back 🤫😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I’m made up she has posted on the grid showing the tape extensions in her hair, so that when she “revel’s” this super secret product she’s been using for months which is the sole reason for hair growth / density, I can report her to the ASA for false advertising again. Read the wiki. #pogba

• Haha
  • Heart