Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Her hair looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork. That zest is a pure shit hole

Also her manifesting didn’t work did it, best get the sun in on the reasons Barnet asap

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gigi_93

VIP Member
She’s gonna be fucking fuming that Haze’s aryan blonde hair is disappearing. She’ll have the bleach out in a minute

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Keera

VIP Member
Absolute Wronguns..... still blows my mind 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1304707
this is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Using the scan pic for the revel was weird enough but I could almost see where her stupid truff logic was going with that, but the two of them drink out that mug in the privacy of their own home KNOWING that it’s not olive 😂 do they just not acknowledge it? Do they act to each other as if it’s their scan? Like how did she show him that mug when she got it? What did she say?

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Imagine booking her to do your wedding make up and she’s online telling 180k people that she doesn’t wash her hair for weeks … she’s the most unprofessional creature going 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying olive has a strict bedtime routine? Never known a kid to be in so many restaurants of a night, she stays up later than me.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Do we reckon she’s got an actual poo fetish? Could be earning an honest living in Dubai

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but that is daylight robbery charging all that money for wedding make up when you’re using Superdrug make up that looks grimy and out of date. How much does she charge?

Half of them are probably testers that her sticky fingers have grabbed. Those brushes are literally sticking together because they’re caked in so much - you could probably do a full face with how much foundation is left on them rammy brushes. She’s literally got that DIOR bottle upside down to squeeze the dregs out.

I would be APPALLED if she turned up to do my wedding with all that junk, a coffee in one hand with her sunnies squashing her honk reckoning she’s a big time celeb. Absolutely embarrassing. Gross.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Omg they're a pair of fucking scruffs. Proper bad smelly Meffs, they knock me sick !

Wonder if Le Creuset HQ know that Natalie in Cheshire Oaks is gifting people who've been in the echo for being racist homophobes free stuff...... I'm Off to tell them 📧
gifted ONE mug.
I am absolutely crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lilly_OT

As we all know full well the reason she won’t talk about getting her titties lashed off is because she also had a Naomi Bouncy Blow SUL scrunchie put round her intestine at the same time.

You heard it here first Trolls.

🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
She’s not coping well at all. She’s filthy, her house is filthy, can’t keep up with her washing, can’t cope with Olive on her own. Do yourself a favour Kate and don’t reproduce ever again.

• Haha

Marmaladethecat

I don't get why anyone would ask her for style advice. From a caravan, to Milan and every event inbetween 😂. Nope, not buying it. 100% written by KHM 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
1. Nobody here is saying you should be any which way size, they’re saying you lie. You lie about your size and try to make yourself look smaller, not cool.
2. Who on this earth is asking for ‘caravan hol outfits’.
3. Wearing any of those outfits on a caravan hol, you’re going to stand out as a twat.
4. She’s a meff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40