Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title 😂😂 I’m a bit behind and only just seen the spa pics. She’s a bleeping disgrace isn’t she. Tacky slob

Reactions: 23
Aw missed it on the last thread but I went broady a few months back (I’m a Wirral wool) and a group of girls came over to compliment me and my outfit! Full of lovely gorg trolls 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We're all watching Ch 4, yes?!
I’ve just put it on, it’s got be Mez?

First time I’ve seen it, she comes across as lovely but she raised that horrible,racist, homophobic person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Walking around with a broken cup instead of a ‘proper’ travel cup, filming your dog having a piss. Very important bride that she tagged at quarter to 5 in the morning must have loved being told that at least KHM had had a good nights sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Walking around with a broken cup instead of a ‘proper’ travel cup, filming your dog having a piss. Very important bride that she tagged at quarter to 5 in the morning must have loved being told that at least KHM had had a good nights sleep.
Just came on to say this…why do we need a boomerang of your dog pissing up a tree? Like, just why? What exactly is that inFluEnZing 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she’s followed the trollz advice and worn smart clothes to this wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What would you think if you were opening your curtains and saw someone pounding the streets with a broke mug, wet hair, talking into their phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Get your magnifiers out.
Well that was the reason for his walk, but we didnt need to see it.
40FBCB18-0516-46A3-836E-C7FC35392889.jpeg

She speaks/types no sense, where there’s no sense theres no feeling. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does but can she even bloody breathe through her nose? Her nose is so squashed! I mean I don’t wanna give her another excuse to go to turkey id much rather her just get some specs that suit her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does but can she even bloody breathe through her nose? Her nose is so squashed! I mean I don’t wanna give her another excuse to go to turkey id much rather her just get some specs that suit her nose
Do they exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.