Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t be tagging Jen Povall and Karla from Gravity if she knew what they said behind her back 🤫😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She must think her followers are as stupid as she is. Is it duck down to the gym/calorie deficit.
Why lie? I’d have more respect for her if she just told the truth. She’s a compulsive liar.

Also why is my make up collection far better than hers? How she can claim to be a make up artist is beyond me. She’s a tit show.

Reactions: 20
Chelsea Fergo who has commented on her latest post has been doing gym and calorie deficit for ages and you can see her results. It's pretty much all she bangs on about but she has actually lost weight and inches unlike our Katie Jane.

Reactions: 5
What a liar she is. You can literally see your oh so predictable black fences in the garden, all the gravel etc, why lie. What a dick.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look any smaller to me, only difference is the big fat tits have gone

Reactions: 29
Wel wel weelllll. I have just read the entire wiki 🤣🤣 I’m new to this thread after being led here from the chels fergo thread.

I cannot believe the editing 🤣🥲 I’ve seen that many pictures of her face and it never looks the same 😂 I’ve just followed her now. Got my popcorn and I’m here for the long haul ✈ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Wel wel weelllll. I have just read the entire wiki 🤣🤣 I’m new to this thread after being led here from the chels fergo thread.

I cannot believe the editing 🤣🥲 I’ve seen that many pictures of her face and it never looks the same 😂 I’ve just followed her now. Got my popcorn and I’m here for the long haul ✈ 😂
Welcome she’s boring at the moment but we have the big freebie birthday bash. Followed by a holiday which is always hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.