Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’re telling me after all of this time,…. It’s not the hurburst which is making her brows and eyelashes grow 🥸🥺

It’s now a new product… good luck peddling the sales with that one truffle tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is the new hair growth product, those tape extensions and semi permanent lashes she had in / on for her weekend away in Dubai? Read the wiki. #pogba

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Single mum here of 2 boys. I shower and wash my hair everyday. My boys have a bath every night, black out blinds in both rooms, clean pjs every night, nails cut every week. Therefore, you're a lazy, greasy meff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is the new hair growth product, those tape extensions and semi permanent lashes she had in / on for her weekend away in Dubai? Read the wiki. #pogba
Can’t wait for her Ad where she claimed me her skin is absolutely nothing to go with the really expensive treatment she had the other week.
Why you lie so much

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for her Ad where she claimed me her skin is absolutely nothing to go with the really expensive treatment she had the other week.
Why you lie so much
Ahhhh yes! So…

• Non-surgical face lift
• Tape hair extensions
• Semi permanent lash extensions

All owed to the secret product she has been using for the past 6 weeks. Sure Jan. Sure. Read the wiki. #pogba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When you catch up here Truffle tits please, please understand that being a single parent is hard! Yes, but from the bottom of my heart I’d much rather be on my own parenting than putting up with a head you’ve had to drag out of parties coked up & doing whatever he’s doing with other girls and/or watch me eyebrowsss.. (soz 9 toes)

Your not 1 bit relatable you bleeping scruffy, smelly bleep!!!! Honestly can’t bare this girl! Just finished work & not had a day off since last Friday but yano what the bespoke knows if you want something you work for it. Things aren’t handed to us. Big O will be on the blag herself soon. This influencer life just wouldn’t be for me - I think your either a bum or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So your telling me she doesn’t have a spare 10 minutes at all to jump in the shower and scrub her barnacle infested gigantic fanny/wash the matted straw like hair on her head?

She’s so bleeping lazy, why isn’t she showering at 10/11pm when O has fell asleep in their sweaty bed? or even before walking Max at 6am??? What’s she doing when Mez is round? She must be glued to her phone it’s bleeping pathetic

can’t believe she’s put it out there yet again about her horrendous personal hygiene, happy to go 14 days without washing her stinking head, bleeping rank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Imagine booking her to do your wedding make up and she’s online telling 180k people that she doesn’t wash her hair for weeks … she’s the most unprofessional creature going 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Ha ha that kid never sleeps in her own bed does she Truff.
I was thinking why doesn’t Truff ever do anything for charity how about a sponsored not tell a lie athon where you had to tell the truth for 24hrs.
She couldn’t even manage an hour. She’s pathological get help.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bad news for Truff
Bit of honesty for once “I look like a dog”

she goes on like Matt is serving in Afghan and she’s got 4 under 5’s to look after solely on her own for months on end. Appreciate what you have Kate and stop being so hard done by, yes your life is boring, repetitive and a bit tit but it really cannot be half as difficult as you are making it out to be.
Only just realised she said "I saute you". So you fry the single parents then Kate ? My my, her English is intolerable !

So your telling me she doesn’t have a spare 10 minutes at all to jump in the shower and scrub her barnacle infested gigantic fanny/wash the matted straw like hair on her head?
Gigantic fanny 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about her sautéing single mums but she needs flambéing.
She’d go up like a rocket with all that grease in her hair.

What is she on about - we are 12 hours into a bank holiday and she has spent about 8 of them sleeping…. So she defo has not spent her bank holiday deep cleaning anything
What a strange place to put a TV on the wall. How does she watch it when it’s in the kitchen and obscured by that big cupboard if you’re sat at the dining table.

Reactions: 11
And of course the irony is that she’ll be a single parent soon enough if she carries on the way she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes got a fucken cheek posting this.
Shes part of the reason we have Pride. 🌈
A4762EC6-C709-42A0-A887-6ACB6F8463EB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

She’s so bleeping lazy, why isn’t she showering at 10/11pm when O has fell asleep in their sweaty bed? or even before walking Max at 6am??? What’s she doing when Mez is round? She must be glued to her phone it’s bleeping pathetic

can’t believe she’s put it out there yet again about her horrendous personal hygiene, happy to go 14 days without washing her stinking head, bleeping rank
My god Barb you’ve got such a way with words 😂😭💀

I can only imagine the smell. Like old skin and lard. Badly covered up with Impulse Tease. Wash your hair you rammy bastard.

Shes got a fucken cheek posting this.
Shes part of the reason we have Pride. 🌈
View attachment 1314846
We haven’t forgot that you’re a massive homophobe Truff

Reactions: 20
(And before I delete the screen shot from my phone)
Delo and ‘watch me eyebrows’ tick ✔ five out the six.

90BE56CC-9E8B-479A-9765-980F8223DB43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s one cheeky bastard sharing that pride month post.

Those homophobic tweets she sent from her account, the Liverpool Echo article investigating the homophobic (and racist) comments made from her personal accounts, they are all on the wiki, the Echo article is online for all to see.

I have some spare time, I will use it wisely to send any brand that she slyly posts “Ad” on her page and stories, I’ll send the tweets and the article to their marketing departments / PR office.

I can’t imagine any company wanting to work with a public homophobe ever, but particularly during pride month. Read the wiki. #pogba

Reactions: 30
She can duck off posting that after refusing to apologise to the LGBTQA people she degraded using the F word and then not apologising.
Stick that rainbow flag in your smelly fanny and stop using us for engagement, horror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.