Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd feel a bit ashamed with all the spots claiming it was a skin game changer. If anything, her skin doesn't agree with it. Also, for AD purposes, what is making her skin great? Lumi...collagen supplements....home and bargains dish rag??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kate is actually making me feel sick that she’s liking every single post Elle Darby is putting up. Just furthers confirms that she is definitely racist and homophobic

• Wow
Reactions: 39
She can’t be serious with that latest skin game changer post!?
bleeping hell here’s one for free, 👏🏻 double cleanse 👏🏻

Reactions: 24
Trolls - need a recommendation on best shampoo & conditioner for postpartum hair loss please? My once thick and shiny mane is shocking.

I’ve already got a truck load of herrrrr beeerrrssstttttt on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking at the ( super safe ) mirror leaning against the over the sized sofa, I’ve just realised when she uses it for her outfit photos that are in front of the sofa, it must be stood over the doorway to the garage!

The rest of the time it clearly lives here for her to take photos in, which means there is even less space in the living room than we thought, and who doesn’t want a full length free standing mirror balancing against a sofa with a toddler running about??

At least, I suppose, it can’t squash OHD as it would hit the opposite wall before it hit her.
Why is their living room like a corridor 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t buy hair berst it’s just a scam! (Unless you were messing) Get a higher dose of biotin off Amazon. Think it’s 10,000? About 8 quid. Keep your vitamin b12 up too, I use a spray from Boots

Kate is actually making me feel sick that she’s liking every single post Elle Darby is putting up. Just furthers confirms that she is definitely racist and homophobic
The racists always stick together

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😂😂 Mr Benn needs to be in the next thread title
Dripping in blag Ralph Lauren, but underneath she's just Mr Benn.

Her personalities make up about Ten, bouncing round like Mr Benn.

Thinks she's bespoke mother hen, but really she's just Mr Benn.

15 stone, 4 foot 10, Zara Medium Influenza the bespoke Mr Benn

Can anyone think of any better ones ? I'm aware they are abit tit but I couldn't think of much to rhyme with Mr Benn 😂Also can anyone Photoshop her face onto Mr Benn ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd feel a bit ashamed with all the spots claiming it was a skin game changer. If anything, her skin doesn't agree with it. Also, for AD purposes, what is making her skin great? Lumi...collagen supplements....home and bargains dish rag??
Or the non surgical face lift?
Read the wiki. #pogba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is wrong with these companies Le Creuset gifting her a mug. £15.00!!
Nope sorry, calling massive BS.
No way in hell hasLe Creuset gifted Truff a mug.
just the same that none of the other companies have gifted Truff anything as well.

Le Creuset updated their grid 8 mins ago, funny how they haven’t reposted Truffs pic though.

Reactions: 23
She is liking Elle Derbys posts because she thinks if her past comes up again, Elle will stick up for her. That's my guess anyway.

"To,," honestly wouldn't be shocked if she bought this herself.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.