Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really believe she does not understand what she posted on her homophobic tweets, and simply does not understand the pride post from today have any connection.
Ijust think she’s utterly bleeping thick.
Not saying that ls right, but I think that’s what it boils down to, she can’t make the connection and see what she’s actually said is so damaging.
I think she’s been living in this bubble she’s created where she just gets away with murder amongst her family and friends, they’ve all enabled this.

Reactions: 23
I really believe she does not understand what she posted on her homophobic tweets, and simply does not understand the pride post from today have any connection.
Ijust think she’s utterly bleeping thick.
Not saying that ls right, but I think that’s what it boils down to, she can’t make the connection and see what she’s actually said is so damaging.
I think she’s been living in this bubble she’s created where she just gets away with murder amongst her family and friends, they’ve all enabled this.
She’s as thick as the layers of tit under her nails and grease in her hair. I think she’s lied that much about the whole thing she now believes she’s totally innocent and it’s solely the trolls fault for letting brands know what her real views and beliefs are. She will not have told her family or friends what the real story is and has truly convinced herself she’s the victim.

Reactions: 17
She believes shes done duck all wrong! It is beyond me that people like her are allowed a platform to Spout their bullshit. Honestly people are thick- prime example is her. Acting like she’s done nothing wrong. I wouldn’t mind if she came out and apologised but she hasnt! Also birthday prep started- 2 weeks early! Remember last year- 29 lights 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes duck, going to work is easier, particularly when you only work 2 days a month

Reactions: 14
The Forever Unique haul she done, did she just order that, make a reel (for free) gain no traction, got a refund on all items?
🤯

• Haha
How come flat tits doesn’t go to her sister/cousin now for her hair

Single mum here of 2 boys. I shower and wash my hair everyday. My boys have a bath every night, black out blinds in both rooms, clean pjs every night, nails cut every week. Therefore, you're a lazy, greasy meff
Same here 👌🏼 Ok I only wash my hair twice a week Wednesday and a Saturday 🤣🤣🙈 but most of the time it’s on top of my head because I can’t stand it but it’s clean. She’s a scruffy smelly bleep.

• Haha
My god Barb you’ve got such a way with words 😂😭💀

I can only imagine the smell. Like old skin and lard. Badly covered up with Impulse Tease. Wash your hair you rammy bastard.
I mean it’s not like Ye Olden days is it? She has an electric shower, hair products, towels, everything to hand. Its not like she’s over the sink with a jug is it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the cirque du soleil isn’t performing in her garden for her birthday I’m going to be mad as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she go on about her hair, If anything she has fine hair. Stupid smelly bint.

Reactions: 14
Glad to see her diet that’s not a diet is going well, can you imagine the calorie deficit she must be in to have a steak sandwich in fried bread!
Must be about 900 calories in that alone. Imagine the grease 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.