Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she scrubbing the skin off her face with a filthy brush? Can someone explain what this “hack” is?!
View attachment 1321808
Every make up tutorial ive watched has said to hold the brush at the other end to wear she is holding it so it softly applies product evenly and doesn’t just drag your skin. What is her job agaiNv?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if I missed something… but what actually was “the hack”?

I’m pretty sure whatever she was trying to achieve, there’s a proper technique / product / tool for it.

It’s like she’s trying to make an old splayed, unclean powder brush do the job of a widely available kabuki brush - short, dense, tightly packed bristles. If so, that’s not a hack, it’s -at best re-purposing a brush, I would expect a professional make up artist to have or at least know of this type of brush and application method. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 12
Hang on. So she literally not long ago that she hadn’t washed her hair for two weeks and then that Saturday tagged herself in the post for Zest hair and went on about how amazing they were and how it was all her own hair. But now that people have found the receipts she claims that the video is actually from may as that’s when she had the tapes in? But if herrrrrrrbeeerrst worked that well you’d never need them. Either way, she is so dense. She couldn’t lie straight in bed.

Troll! It’s stawberry moose!

Oh no she isn’t! 🤣
Haha I didn’t even spot that typo. It’s like them sentences were every word had the first and last letter correct but all the rest jumbled up and your brain figures it out for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I lurk all the time but she boggles my brain

All my own hair gone blonder but has tape in extensions put in for her birthday but still her own hair as she had tape ins put in,in may?

WTF? She doesn’t make sense at all.

Why can’t she just admit she had the tape in extensions refreshed and more blonde put in?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that ‘ask me a question’ bollocks just so she could address every point made on here? Fucks sake, you’d be lost without ’da Trollz’ for content Katie Jane 🙄

although, she wishes she was as funny as this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who the duck goes to the hairdresser with their hair this dirty?!
Ha ha making out she’s had them taken out but is having them put back in. They are still in lying toad 🐸 can’t wait to report you to ASA when you lie about the new product giving you rapunzel locks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Have you had anything done to your teeth” HAHAHAHAHA these followers are bleeping round the bend. Her teeth are like Ross off friends when he whitens them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
D0F39C6D-A661-47CF-A3CD-2BD13682CCC3.png

She should be declaring this ….. and should be declaring when she talks about the collagen product and Lumi Spa so make sure you report her to the ASA each time she speaks about them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
25A0B2E2-1C34-4908-B2A7-6CD297D412B9.jpeg
What’s a ‘guest’ outfit for a holiday? Like your a guest of the country? I’m so confused 🙈

Tell me you ask yourself questions, without telling me you ask yourself questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That dress is far too clean to have been worn by her strawberry moosed ass 😩 she's defo ordered a few sizes and took a pic of the smallest!
Who has the time to review things? What? Kate love, isn't that what you supposedly do as a makeup influencer..? Offer your opinion on products, i.e. Review them?
The lights are on but there's definitely no one home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.