Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this? If I’d had a baby shower and everyone got rat arsed, I’d be questioning my friend circle.
I just don’t understand baby showers.
I banned booze from my baby show, I got called a boring cow by my partners sister! I didn’t care if I couldn’t drink neither could they 😂 Imagine how annoying truff would be if you’re sober & shes pi**ed 🙄😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at that baby shower, Holly must have asked everyone to wear blue and she was in white...Do people really do this?! what a bleeping cheek!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Baby showers/gender "ravels" are bleeping grim.
Idgaf what kind of kid you're flinging out your flange, as long as its 10 fingers and toes.
And baby showers should be nice, but these fuckin weapons behaving like it's a mini wedding almost, bleugh 🤮🤮🤮
I can imagine my Mrs now, "babe I want everyone to dress in pink and I'll wear white for our baby shower",
"Like duck I'm going" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Idgaf what kind of kid you're flinging out your flange, as long as its 10 fingers and toes.
And baby showers should be nice, but these fuckin weapons behaving like it's a mini wedding almost, bleugh 🤮🤮🤮
I can imagine my Mrs now, "babe I want everyone to dress in pink and I'll wear white for our baby shower",
Totally agree. Just enjoy having a baby. The amount of people who would want one! Me included 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’ll be birthday hints. Planning jokes

Her picking up dog feces, whilst trying to be relatable.

I’m fuming her birthday is in June. I’m not a dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So when I apply ‘liquid blusher’ which seems to be cream… I just smear it right across my face? Gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not having any bespokes myself, maybe that is why I don’t ‘get’ baby showers
Wouldn’t it be best to have a ‘party’ after the birth to celebrate? And then the star of the ‘show’, the actual baby is there?…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she scrubbing the skin off her face with a filthy brush? Can someone explain what this “hack” is?!
B2308573-F38D-4F23-8610-0F706CD10EA2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no no no, please tell me she hasn’t got the dogs lead wrapped round the child’s push chair? 😱😱😱
Probably still pissed, she looked rotten on last nights story, still with a full face on. Eating a Chinese in bed, imagine the smell 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no no no, please tell me she hasn’t got the dogs lead wrapped round the child’s push chair? 😱😱😱
Giving her the benefit of the doubt, it’s a waist lead and I think it’s just hidden behind the hood of the pushchair rather than wrapped around it. But who knows with her.

Reactions: 11
Flange 🤣🤣 Thats an old one, took me right back to the 70’s. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought they were supposed to be like a little party in your house 😂
It just shows how much of a chav that truffs group is!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.