Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she rags that dummy out of olives mouth! It’s so aggressive it infuriates me!!!! Xx

Reactions: 26
Seen it bleeping all now ….

The kid is wandering round about to be crushed by a pony with her WELLIES ON THE WRONG FEET.

To top it off troops, Olive managed to do this herself - in the back of Truffs car.

No words …. It’s insulting that she thinks people will actually believe Big O managed to do this herself, whilst Truff is driving … really?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The lip blush is ao awful. Imagine walking round with that, cos tou thought you knew better. Can't bare to watch her today. I'm still furious about her saying Matt want so get her up the duff.
Really bleeping pissed me off that did.

Reactions: 15
Describe your skin type ~ oily, dry, combi, normal?

“Sweat prone”

If your face is sweating for no reason, you need medical treatment not foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven't caught up yet so sorry if it's been discussed, who the duck in there tiny mind is asking her for fashion advice???
Follower: Cool outfits for Milan
KHM: A dominoes pizza uniform

Follower: nice outfit for dinner in Paris
KHM: Beret, string of onions and borrow a bike

Folllower: casual outfit for a day in Wales
KHM: plaid skirt, white blouse and black top hat, accessorise with leeks as earrings

I wouldn't ask her the time never mind fashion inspo

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Follower: casual outfit for a day in Wales
KHM: plaid skirt, white blouse and black top hat, accessorise with leeks as earrings

FFS! 🤣🤣 I just pictured my little Welsh Doll in a transparent tube. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proper wish Instagram would find a way to stop the ability to ask yourself questions on stories. It’s being absolutely abused by influencers and it’s so misleading that they’re able to do that. Joke

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Book suggestion -
519OU-lmrRL.jpg

The little fella will help you with the words, apparently it's one of his faves 🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven't caught up yet so sorry if it's been discussed, who the duck in there tiny mind is asking her for fashion advice???
Follower: Cool outfits for Milan
KHM: A dominoes pizza uniform

Follower: nice outfit for dinner in Paris
KHM: Beret, string of onions and borrow a bike

Folllower: casual outfit for a day in Wales

Made me piss this did
I’ve never seen her in anything other than what looks like fancy dress stuff
Never seen a pic of her on here ever wearing a nice frock or looking clean and appropriately dressed for the occasion
Always looks a show

Reactions: 8
Did she not just get her nails done the other day and was posting about how amazing her latest nail girl was?
CE270CC3-6CE3-4182-992D-C915B63E5420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Made me piss this did
I’ve never seen her in anything other than what looks like fancy dress stuff
Never seen a pic of her on here ever wearing a nice frock or looking clean and appropriately dressed for the occasion
Always looks a show
Absolutely agree. She has no class or understanding of what might be flattering on her body shape. She could look amazing but instead she insists on dressing like an 18 year old hooker most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s she keep making out Olive is a champion show jumper who is having riding lessons? She’s having a pony ride, may as well go to Blackpool beach and do it there.

Also can’t ever recall her speaking to Olive like an adult, she can’t even speak like a normal person most of the time and god help Olive when she’s learning grammar and literacy with them two dunces as parents.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lip blush is ao awful. Imagine walking round with that, cos tou thought you knew better. Can't bare to watch her today. I'm still furious about her saying Matt want so get her up the duff.
Really bleeping pissed me off that did.
I think she tried to copy Stacy Solomon she says it about jo and she said it the day before Katie said it copy cat 🥴🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That nail tech is the same one who done that dreadful lip blush 🤣 maybe she’s trying to tell you something truffle tits
You pay £0.00 for a freebie and she gets the quality of paying nothing. Truff - Put your hand in your pocket and pay and then maybe they’ll stop bleeping up your treatments 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just say the kid DID take off her wellies, in the back of the car while her mother was driving, then if I was that mother I would be terrified as to how that could happen, if my child was correctly and safely strapped into the car seat.

So, if she did take of each welly, and swap each welly, I would look to how she did it? If she did, she can’t have been correctly strapped into her car seat, and the consequences of not being strapped in correctly - especially when both parents think nothing of consuming alcohol, and driving - don’t bear thinking about. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well this is a relief.
my bday is around the same time as Truffs (don’t tarnish all us geminis with the brush, my mates says I’m okay) and I’m also going away.
I had fears of seeing her barging herself down the aisle of the plane knocking any poor Unexpecting bastard out on the way.

looks like she may be going Marbella.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well this is a relief.
my bday is around the same time as Truffs (don’t tarnish all us geminis with the brush, my mates says I’m okay) and I’m also going away.
I had fears of seeing her barging herself down the aisle of the plane knocking any poor Unexpecting bastard out on the way.

looks like she may be going Marbella.
I think she’s going on a cruise 🚢 can’t wait for the captains table outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.