Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are actually sharing that calling her an โ€˜iconโ€™ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m done with the internet today ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
imagine inviting someone to your shop opening but they just sit on their phone reposting the same photo not even a minute I between each one either ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She deffo did the โ€œbaby shootโ€ because her cosmopolitan interview didnโ€™t get published and she needs to get attention to keep her ego going
Iโ€™d forgotten about that! She went quiet about that quickly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also with her walk in being down stairs, shel have to have her shutters closed all the time surely? I take it itโ€™s at the front of her house with the street and road in front of it?
That would drive me mad, going up stairs for my tan stained bath and red Font rant, then down stairs for my skin care and jammas, then back up stairs again. sheโ€™s been out of breath since 2019 aswell.
also donโ€™t understand why they didnโ€™t just use the spare room as the babies room and keep the walk in as it is? Surely would be less upheaval when youโ€™re 26 months pregnant and Olif wonโ€™t even be in the nursery until sheโ€™s at least 6 month anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Just donโ€™t get why they spent 3 months doing that shite shed thatโ€™s got duck all in it when they could have been doing other things that were more practical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No wonder Daddy DIY works 16 hours a day!!! Be on her phone checking tattle every 2 seconds to see what people are saying now and what else she can play the victim for!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

cannot believe sheโ€™s had her makeup done for it too. Maybe the photoshop was good.. but not THAT good so she had to get a โ€œprofessionalโ€ in.

Iโ€™m not from that area but you all know you can report that MUA to your local council and trading standards donโ€™t you? ยฃ3000 fine for working in a pandemic and the shoot was this weekend. Weโ€™ve all got the screen shots with time and date stamp ๐Ÿธโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How bloody conceited do you have to be to share 15 other stories of the same picture with people kissing your arse??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

cannot believe sheโ€™s had her makeup done for it too. Maybe the photoshop was good.. but not THAT good so she had to get a โ€œprofessionalโ€ in.

Iโ€™m not from that area but you all know you can report that MUA to your local council and trading standards donโ€™t you? ยฃ3000 fine for working in a pandemic and the shoot was this weekend. Weโ€™ve all got the screen shots with time and date stamp ๐Ÿธโ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•

๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally has no excuse, sheโ€™s an MUA?!? She could have done her own makeup yet sheโ€™s had someone else do it. Absolutely mind blowing. They all need reporting. Iโ€™ve not sat on the frontline working as a key worker along with many others for her to take the piss as much as that.

Reactions: 19
Wouldnโ€™t it be awful if she, and the others tagged were reported for breaking the law .........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.