Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people including a close family member who work at Arrowe, half a mind to tell them it might be in the hospitals best interest to direct KHM somewhere else to stop contact with the countless pregnant girls who have shielded that are due the same time as her, one girl I know is due the same week and she’s not left hers since lockdown was first announced. if I was pregnant and due when she was id rather have the baby on my bathroom floor than anywhere NEAR that girl
Well said I'd run a mile if I saw her coming my way. She is one irresponsible moose

Reactions: 3
Mad how it’s more important for her to attend her grubby little mates salon opening than her baby’s health 😡

Reactions: 8
A94111E6-4425-4426-9BB0-93444D817F06.jpeg

Pretty sure getting your hair and makeup done, then a pregnancy photoshoot is against the COVID rules. Stupid cow!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If she's got a THREE BED semi and the walk in was one of the bedrooms....why not put the baby in the other bedroom and KEEP YOUR bleeping LIVING ROOM?!!!!! Or would that be too logical?!!
The box room is Daddy DIYs walk in!!! The same one PHM used to hang his clothes in 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 174134
Pretty sure getting your hair and makeup done, then a pregnancy photoshoot is against the COVID rules. Stupid cow!!
If your going to risk your life and limbs of both you and your unborn child to get a bleeping shoot done for you to keep as a memory of being bleeping pregnant at least actually look like you in the pictures for duck sake!! What an absolute waste of time

Reactions: 8
View attachment 174134
I was just about to post this.. Openly admitted here she has had her make up done!! Which last time I checked is against guidelines. But yesterday she had the audacity to moan about bleeping tipex teeth being in the labour ward with her.
She is a complete and utter bleep.
She's at a party surrounded by other bleeping idiots, who've been with god knows how many people. She's taking the bleeping piss. And genuinely needs reporting to social services. Because she clearly does not give one duck about that kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
‘Baby Momma’ is surely the most annoying and irritating phrase known to man. What does it even mean?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just about to post this.. Openly admitted here she has had her make up done!! Which last time I checked is against guidelines. But yesterday she had the audacity to moan about bleeping tipex teeth being in the labour ward with her.
She is a complete and utter bleep.
She's at a party surrounded by other bleeping idiots, who've been with god knows how many people. She's taking the bleeping piss. And genuinely needs reporting to social services. Because she clearly does not give one duck about that kid.
Jodie was out drinking on Castle Street this weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s what I want to know too!
Are you both Kates mates?👀
We know because she posts every bit of her life down to her talking about her bleeping shaved bald vagina. She's spoken about plans and showed the layout of the house an these all match to what she is now saying is the 'walk in'.
She's a bleeping tit. If you read previous threads you'll see all the stuff that leads us to believe this, hope that helps 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cracking photoshop making her spine look straight when really she’s headed straight for a severe case of osteoporosis
The all black outfit on a white background was defo chosen as thats got to be the easiest thing ever to photoshop....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
C46065C4-3CD6-4BF3-87A2-FFAE729545E1.png
Wow.. What a hypocrite. So that make up artist worked illegally with a heavily pregnant woman who should be shielding? This is a step too far. She’ll be lucky if no one reports her for this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.