Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
twit in a hat - who the duck does she think she is?!?! Why would you want photos that don’t even look like you? As a mum to a 4yo an 6m old, I really can’t wait till reality hits this no mark.
Kate you are not a celebrity and you’ll soon realise that everyone is probably laughing behind your back and it’s not jealousy it’s because you are a total tit show.

Reactions: 11
Imagine risking your babies and your health for a bleeping photo shoot!

pretty sure getting hair and make up done is against the rules! She is a joke

Reactions: 6
twit in a hat - who the duck does she think she is?!?! Why would you want photos that don’t even look like you? As a mum to a 4yo an 6m old, I really can’t wait till reality hits this no mark.
Kate you are not a celebrity and you’ll soon realise that everyone is probably laughing behind your back and it’s not jealousy it’s because you are a total tit show.
This is what she doesn't get. EVERYONE including her 'mates' are laughing at her. I've just seen a least 4 or 5 people who liked an commented on that pic saying Amazing etc.. Messaged my mate who is in with all that crowd who've commented an her picture is already in the group chat being ripped apart by them all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1. Have a pregnancy photoshoot, if you so wish.
2. Get those god damn photos airbrushed within an inch of your life, if you so wish.
3. Don’t be so narcissistic to share people’s comments that they ‘wish they looked like you when pregnant’. You know that image isn’t a true representation of you. 🙄

Reactions: 13
1. Have a pregnancy photoshoot, if you so wish.
2. Get those god damn photos airbrushed within an inch of your life, if you so wish.
3. Don’t be so narcissistic to share people’s comments that they ‘wish they looked like you when pregnant’. You know that image isn’t a true representation of you. 🙄
Yeah and no way the people saying it ACTUALLY wish they look like her 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I bet it's a pregnancy shoot she's been on!!

All photos of her and daddy dipshit cost and cradling her bump looking lovingly at each other🤣

Cue the photos and fake caption about her perfect life🙄
Yas tattle bingo!!🤣
She's so predictable 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, not a mate just not a creep who remembers someone’s floor layout of someone else’s house
Nor am I or anyone else here.. Been something that's been discussed a lot here. I have a brain and I am capable of remembering conversations that have happened fairly recently.

Reactions: 12
I get she’s not perfect but this is all abit much. You all being so personal and what grown woman calls another woman names??
A bit much? I’ve heard Kate call other women hideous names! Plus she is putting the health of her unborn baby and others at risk with her selfishness?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I get she’s not perfect but this is all abit much. You all being so personal and what grown woman calls another woman names??
Being personal? By saying she's endangering her baby by going out here there an everywhere, by calling her out for airbrushing her pics beyond belief.

That's exactly what this site is for.. To air your opinions. Which is what we all do.

And a grown woman calls a grown woman a name when the boot fits. Kates a twit because of her behaviour, so I call her a twit. That's my opinion.

Reactions: 17
Be concerned about people’s health especially a baby, no one is saying that’s wrong. But horrible names and wishing someone ill health is just not on and that’s my opinion!
It's not horrible names though, act like a twit, get called a twit. Surely you must think that her behaviour has been that of a twit 😂.
I haven't wished her ill health either. I've said I hope she gets what's coming to her. The shock of her bleeping life when she has that baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Naa don’t come on here defending KHM...we all know she reads this but pls you don’t need to lick her bum bum. Get of this thread hun hun if you don’t like or agree with the things that are said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Be concerned about people’s health especially a baby, no one is saying that’s wrong. But horrible names and wishing someone ill health is just not on and that’s my opinion!
She had no problem calling out people for being dickheads to 140k followers for something she even said she hadn’t seen yet😂 kettle.. black

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Since when did someone who joined yesterday become the moderator of the thread all of a sudden 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.