Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200706-201326_Chrome.jpg

I'm going to leave this here for Kate for her bedtime read..... This man died today 41 years of age after 95 days in hospital due to Covid and the complications it brought. He had a wife and a 1 year old he had money, round the clock care and was fit and healthy. So have a little think whilst your scrolling through the pictures of your shoot that doesn't look like you, is anything you do daily really worth it!!! I hope social services fucking crawl all over you, you mutt!
I read that today and it was awful x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Okay. *Deep breath* this is long but I cannot keep quiet now.

I've lurked on here since thread 5/6 I think. I actually used to follow KHM anyway as she seemed relatively normal a couple of years ago.

When she had her miscarriage I felt really sorry for her, and I even pointed my sister towards her insta account. My sister has had two miscarriages and I wanted her to keep an eye on khm insta and even maybe message her to ask about feelings and coping etc.

Now, my sister is preggo and due in early August.. you can imagine how paranoid and careful she is after the previous miscarriages. Every time I ask how bump is she might say "oh he's a bit quiet today" and she has the most worried and nervous look on her face. She hasn't embraced and enjoyed the pregnant nearly enough as she should and I don't blame her. I would be super scared and anxious too.

Now Kate. Fucking moron cunt Kate:

1) miscarriage or chemical pregnancy I don't care, if it made you so heartbroken why oh WHY have you not taken this virus seriously and shielded your baby from this. (My sister hasn't left the house at all except for two walks since march ). Why are you continually going to these shit shops and parties and "dropping off presents". My poor parents won't even visit my sister because they are vulnerable and so is she. :( It's tearing my family apart and everyone is sad but we do what is right for our safety.

2) why constantly be a hypocrite on Instagram. Everything she says is a contradiction of what she said five minutes earlier. She is fucking deluded. The stuff about "haven't been on for a while" when she posts every second she's awake. The stuff about her highlights, the PPE, socially distancing everywhere, it's bullshit. And besides you have had a miscarriage or whatever you are HIGH RISK AND VULNERABLE FUCKING STAY AT HOME!!!!!

3) why edit your photos to be five sizes smaller. Fat, thin, chubby, whatever...own it!! She isn't an ugly girl, just stop pretending to be something you're not constantly.

The post about PPE this morning really was my final breaking point. Calling other people dickhead when she is literally the biggest one of them all at the moment. I even messaged her and said really politely that covid has caused a lot of people to be naturally very worried and anxious so I think they have a right to be without being called a dickhead. I even ended it with "sorry if this has offended you I don't mean it in that way etc etc " and what a fucking surprise.... Blocked. Blocked . Blocked.

Why can she not handle anyone having an opinion.
I really think I'll need to unfollow her from my other main account soon, she is literally psychotic. And I can't sit back and watch how she ignores the restrictions and guidance and puts her unborn baby at risk when I see how much all this is hurting my sister and my family too.

Rant over , sorry it's long but recently watching her stories and seeing how my own family are doing is making me angry and actually teary. :(

Also thanks everyone here for the posts. I never knew just how much of a scumbag she was until I read all the other things about her here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
THM directed me to this site after that meltdown video. Thank god she did. I’ve followed THM for years, I used to love her content, she seemed really down to earth! I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks early last year, 9 months later I was lucky enough to be pregnant again and now I have a healthy little one. When she posted about her miscarriage I felt so so so bad on her because I knew what a horrendous experience it was to go through. However, I went completely off her when she was offering out advice on pregnancy and miscarriages? Who are these people going to ‘influencers’ for such advice instead of going to midwifes and health care professionals? And when she had her ‘rainbow baby reveal’ it made me feel physically sick. I was in the same position, I would of never called my baby a rainbow baby, let alone throw a massive party themed around it! It’s beyond insensitive to people with fertility problems! I know someone who has found out they are pregnant after 10 years of trying and IVF! She bangs on about trolls and affecting people’s mental health... how does she think doing shit like rainbow themed baby reveals is going to affect people’s mental health? When she photoshops her size 16 body to a tiny size 6, does she not think, this is so damaging to young girls mental health because I am portraying something that is completely unrealistic, fake and for the majority of people (including herself) completely unachievable. She has a responsibility because (god knows how) she has a large amount of followers, which mainly includes young girls!
I am sick to the back teeth of these so called influencers portraying fake lifestyles, promoting shit that they don’t even use and playing the victim constantly! THM is the one of the WORST for it, the perfect example of a narcissist. And no Kate I am far from jealous of you. I am angry about the damaging advice you give out to people (when the races was cancelled because of a deadly virus you were encouraging people to still come to Liverpool and enjoy our bars and restaurants!) and the fake lifestyle you promote! I actually can not get over someone so thick and arrogant actually exists!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Gail789

Right, here’s my first, probably only post, sorry it’s going to be a long one 😬
I have read all of the threads on Kate, I came here a good few months when the original catfish photos in red dress where posted which opened my eyes to her! Anyway I came back when she posted the video about trolls and wow I had a lot of catching up, but It filled my time in lockdown.
I think lots of very valid points are made on this site and some a bit too personal for my liking. But the biggest thing I Think Kate and these influencers are missing is how unbearable the whole influencer game is becoming for followers of influencers, this site is a venting platform for followers, much kinder I think than directly messaging/commenting on their content.
The thing that grates on me most, kate herself pointed out yesterday how big of a platform she has and how it’s her job that she even gets paid for to influence.
The thing is there is nobody regulating this influencing. I know ASA are there to regulate and make sure they are adhering to advertising standards, but it does not monitor content or quality or even the ethics behind what is behind advertised.
Everything they advertise is “the best I’ve ever used” and people get sucked into that, like myself. I bought one of those facial microdermabrasion pens that suck out dirt from pores etc (load of shite) Anyway looking at the product it’s cheap tat from China and in the instructions it states “oily skin is linked to obesity” I think it’s down to the poor translation from Chinese instructions, but that’s my poinot, nobody is regulating this stuff. Now imagine I had an eating disorder and read that....
I know I could just unfollow them all in the bid to get away from shameless plugging but you can’t these days. If it’s not Kate, it’s a friends New home account or even a cousin getting a free meal, it’s everywhere. So personally I think that these influencers should be held to account for the content they are providing, the whole drinking whilst pregnant comments are a prime example of what should not be shared with such a massive platform, which was also mentioned in a plug she was getting paid for. Just the same way banks are regulated and have to lend responsibly I feel the same framework is needed for these influencers. Until that happens these sites are not going to go away. Finally wanted to say what a great bunch of people you seem, rational, educated and bloody hysterical! Thanks for getting me through lockdown 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 53

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #13 my walk in wardrobe is hand made bespoke, nah just kidding it's MDF I'm broke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Burrito88

VIP Member
The hair video is definitely not today. The neon sign in that salon ‘too glam to give a damn’ was installed yesterday and on Kate’s vid “this morning” it’s not there. She pans past the wall it’s now on, and it’s not there 🤓
Good spot!!
I’ve flipped the pic of the neon because Kate’s taking video in selfie mode, but the neon should be where Hollie is standing.
98BA95D1-4207-42FC-BC20-875911F87341.jpeg

Surely Hollie should be wearing a mask/visor as well?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Why’s she sharing all these glass extensions? On the beg again or being paid to advertise without disclosing it 🤔
She’ll be having all the walls replaced in her house with glass to keep an eye on DJ Dirty Daddio without leaving a room

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Hereforageg

I normally just read here don’t comment but I can’t resist today .
I’m pregnant too, due around the same time from one of her photos ..... I think
I kind of agree with her latest posts about dads not being aloud in, I can’t lie it’s my first and I’m petrified of what’s going to happen, I want my husband there with me the whole time and it annoys me that he prob won’t be , it really winds me up that he prob won’t be aloud back in until we are both discharged. He’s gonna be gutted and that makes me even more upset.
So in that case I agree with her what bugs me though is that he has shielded with me now since March due to getting a letter saying I was high risk , we get a shop delivered and haven’t really been out the house , I say really As a few times we struggled to get a slot for online delivery so had to do a click and collect which only he went for , masked and gloves up and liturally showered as soon as he got in. Everything we have got for our baby was either purchased beforehand or ordered online , even down to the paint in the baby’s room , no tester pots or colour charts a quick look on the internet and had to take the risk it would be right .
So my husband might not be there but I could be put on a ward With my newborn after I give birth next to someone like her who has been here there and everywhere, still is Going out having baby showers and me and my husband won’t leave this house unless for an appointment for baby until I go into labour and he can’t come back to see us .
so yes Kate if you are reading here your half right , your not the only one scared but practice what you preach as I’m more scared of being put next to someone like you on the ward who hasn’t cared at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MollyDee

Chatty Member
Fair enough if you’re high risk. Or over 70, I would be nervous too. we need to protect those people But if your young and healthy then statistically youre 5 times more likely to die in a car crash than of covid.
statistically I don’t give a fuck, can’t die in a car crash if I’m not in a car.

we protect those vulnerable people by following the lockdown rules and not pissing about at shitty baby showers, b&q and munching from graze tables with multiple people from different households 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Butterfly123

Sorry but..... who are all you people that are sticking to lockdown? Everyone I know has broke it.
If I had a newborn I would isolate for two weeks or pay for a private test so my parents could see my child, there’s no way I wouldnt let my parents hold their first grandchild 😩
I haven’t broken it. Being a nurse and seeing people drying from Covid puts things into perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Glamtone11

My uncle died from this virus. Alone. It still haunts me every single night.
A family friend who was asymptomatic and works in a care home carries the guilt of those who died in the care home subsequently. Stopped working and isolated as soon as she got the results but it was too late.
What if you broke the rules for a bevvy at a baby shower and unknowingly passed the virus on to the mother-to-be and unborn child? Is it still worth it now? No matter how small the risk, there is always still going to be a chance.

stop pulling figures out of your arse and making up statistics to justify your selfish actions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42