Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I'm actually fuming now you know. Like seriously. I have got family I haven't seen, or hugged since March, haven't been out, really suffering with my anxiety/MH as a result of such and the R Rate is rising again meaning we are probably going to end up back in lockdown or at minimum local lockdown.
AND THIS bleeping bleep IS SWANNING ABOUT THINKING SHE IS bleeping KIM KARDASHIAN BECAUSE SHE'S HAD A PHOTOSHOOT AN ATTENDED A SALON LAUNCH, SHE HAD THE CHEEK TO RANT ABOUT LOCKDOWN AN HASN'T bleeping STUCK TO IT SINCE DAY DOT.
I don't normally wish bad on people but seriously, I hope she gets what's coming to her because she will, and it will be all her own doing.

May I also say, if she feels like Kim K when she was pregnant with North (what a bleeping cunty comment btw).. She might want to get herself checked considering Kim was suffering with pre eclampsia. You know something else that can harm your precious baby Kate??!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm going to leave this here for Kate for her bedtime read..... This man died today 41 years of age after 95 days in hospital due to Covid and the complications it brought. He had a wife and a 1 year old he had money, round the clock care and was fit and healthy. So have a little think whilst your scrolling through the pictures of your shoot that doesn't look like you, is anything you do daily really worth it!!! I hope social services bleeping crawl all over you, you mutt!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200706-201326_Chrome.jpg

I'm going to leave this here for Kate for her bedtime read..... This man died today 41 years of age after 95 days in hospital due to Covid and the complications it brought. He had a wife and a 1 year old he had money, round the clock care and was fit and healthy. So have a little think whilst your scrolling through the pictures of your shoot that doesn't look like you, is anything you do daily really worth it!!! I hope social services bleeping crawl all over you, you mutt!
I read that today and it was awful x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Wait, wait, wait... What the actual flying duck! She is deranged ... She does know she’s not actually famous right?! Paying for a full glam squad in a global pandemic, the worlds gone mad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s what I want to know too!
She posted a video on her story the other day walking out of the kitchen into the downstairs hall way could see the front door, and through the door that was the cinema room (living room!!) and into what is now the walk in wardrobe of mdf dreams

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has been raised before but having seen her Mums page with the actual scan photo on... compare it to the one she posted on 23rd January despite the fact her scan was on 21st January it’s a completely different photo and the TIB has even increased from 0.3 to 0.5. Magic. Just something else to back up she used someone else’s (Hollies) scan picture 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I swear at this point she is posting all this to rile us up, so she can plead trolls/bullying and get more publicity.

Reactions: 11
From the way she’s acting through out the whole pandemic her precious unborn innocent child would be better suited in care and taken off her. She will be brought into this world as a pure fashion accessory and meal ticket for gifted items.
It’s so bleeping heart breaking to see if I’m honest, there’s women out there who do anything for their children, shield, protect and guard them no matter what!! I’m sick to my stomach what I’ve been witnessing, hope KHM mother takes better care of her as I’m genuinely worried for this child

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute tit. I actually can’t bear her. Why isn’t no-one sitting her down and telling her to behave.

Reactions: 2
And now we have to watch her share every gullible c*nts comments of how fab she is!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
The photoshop on that maternity shot 😭😭😭😭 it’s not even good omg. As if her body is shaped like that. And why is her face perfectly square??? bleeping spongebob squarejaw!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She deffo did the “baby shoot” because her cosmopolitan interview didn’t get published and she needs to get attention to keep her ego going

Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up with her stories - I don’t believe for a minute people are messaging her asking how many letters are in the name she has picked for her girl... she has just read people guessing on here - I’m guessing it will be Primrose but I don’t actually care. Also Kim K had pre eclampsia, she wasn’t out at hardware shops and getting her hair done in the middle of a global pandemic then whining about her man not being able to go to hospital appointments..... she’s an absolute Joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People are actually sharing that calling her an ‘icon’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m done with the internet today 👀😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s there trying to be the voice of MUAs everywhere and talking about how bad it is that they can’t reopen but then goes for a photo shoot and has her bleeping makeup done? What a slap in the face to anyone who’s struggling and thinks she’s there as support.
She is a bleeping pisstake of the highest order. I haven’t seen my mum in person or my brother at all for over 3 months because I’ve been working right through and they’re really high risk so I’m terrified I’m going to pass something on to them. She however has pranced around the Wirral and Liverpool, and completely flouted lockdown rules from the beginning ALL WHILST BEING PREGNANT! I work with 2 women who are pregnant and they've shielded since before lockdown and both have no intention of stopping. She’s putting her baby and anyone else she comes into contact with in danger every day. So selfish.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.