Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes #13 baby shoot, magazine deals all for the "fame" it's shame KHM can't spell her own name

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be concerned about people’s health especially a baby, no one is saying that’s wrong. But horrible names and wishing someone ill health is just not on and that’s my opinion!
Let’s not twist this..you’ve completely misinterpreted what people are saying. You’re clearly a new member joining last night so you clearly don’t get the vibes on this thread. Please take your opinions elsewhere as they’re crushing the mood xxx

Reactions: 17
I would report to Merseyside police on that page but I have no idea of the location or anything ffs what did everyone else put

Reactions: 2
I've done it already. And sent it to a few midwives I know who work in arrowe. One said safeguarding will now be raised, she'll push for it as much as she can 🤞
Well done! I’m keeping all the screen shots. Imagine being so dumb to put it all online. I’ll also be reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kate Hayes #13 at first she loved black but now it’s pink, her new walk-in is next to the kitchen sink

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie Hayes #13 PROTECT YOUR UNBORN CHILD AND THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE IN ARROWE PARK HOSPITAL - STAY AT HOME!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this not psychotic behaviour??? Why would you want a photo of someone elses maternity shoot in your house? Maybe her Mum would but anyone else... Whyyyyyy?!
Screenshot_20200706_211729.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s not even her baby bump though it’s edited to death so I just don’t see the point

Reactions: 6
I cannot bleeping BELIEVE she is posting things about the guidelines and in the next post she’s at some salon party VIDEOING people breaking the guidelines in the same room. What on earth!!!! SURELY her family are begging her to come off social media

Reactions: 7
Oooh on that last story she‘s just posted of the salon you can hear her say ‘No I don’t wanna get in it’.... Then pans to a few girls sitting down. I’m guessing they were gonna take a photo of her and whoever she’s sat next to and she didn’t wanna be in it 😬

She can’t edit photos if anyone else takes them can she 😌😌😌😌
Whatever photos have been taken at that salon opening tonight will be flying around WhatsApp groups being compared to her airbrushed bump shoot 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also who reposts comments on their own photo on their story - talk about needing validation 😂 no one on this planet cares to read other people’s compliments mate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#13 THM is telling lockdown lies, Daddy DIY is texting Ninja on the sly
here’s my suggestion again - I got a bit excited 😅

Katie Hayes #13 THM is telling lockdown lies, Daddy DIY is texting Ninja on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whatever photos have been taken at that salon opening tonight will be flying around WhatsApp groups being compared to her airbrushed bump shoot 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼
Already are my love.. My friend is in with a group of Kates 'mates' she's being ripped in a gc an they are all commenting gorgeous on her pics. My friend won't send me screenshots the bleeping ruiner 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.