Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who reposts comments on their own photo on their story - talk about needing validation 😂 no one on this planet cares to read other people’s compliments mate
It’s so conceited! Look at these 30 people who are telling me how beautiful I am. Yeah, that’s great love but look at the few hundred people who are on here trying to get you to realise how bloody selfish your behaviour is.

Reactions: 7
Although she’s broken the rules and edited the photos I actually really like the photographers work! Not gonna lie... I like the pregnancy shoot.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No wonder Daddy DIY works 16 hours a day!!! Be on her phone checking tattle every 2 seconds to see what people are saying now and what else she can play the victim for!!!!!!!
You would work 16hrs if you only had that scatty cow to go home to though woulsnt

Kate Hayes #13 Roses are red, violets are blue watch out guys the honey monster is coming 4 u ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get she’s not perfect but this is all abit much. You all being so personal and what grown woman calls another woman names??
I’ll leave this here for you.

She’s gone on here creating fake accounts to call her ex’s new gf names, been vile to someone on here via Instagram about her uncle dying from Covid and creates accounts on insta to “hunt” trolls along with bleeping saggy axl asking for addresses and information on them, advocates drinking while pregnant, and flouted lockdown since day one and YOU wonder why we can’t stand her?? Honestly get a grip

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I’ll leave this here for you.

She’s gone on here creating fake accounts to call her ex’s new gf names, been vile to someone on here via Instagram about her uncle dying from Covid and creates accounts on insta to “hunt” trolls along with bleeping saggy axl asking for addresses and information on them, advocates drinking while pregnant, and flouted lockdown since day one and YOU wonder why we can’t stand her?? Honestly get a grip
Yes 👏❤

Reactions: 5
The photoshop on that maternity shot 😭😭😭😭 it’s not even good omg. As if her body is shaped like that. And why is her face perfectly square??? bleeping spongebob squarejaw!!
I LIVE for your comments Gigi 😂👏🏼

Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest I think the photos that she’s shown us look lovely, the photographer is obviously really good, the styling is great and her makeup looks nice, but duck me how conceited and self righteous is reposting everyone telling her how amazing she is does the girl know what humility is?

Reactions: 10
Katie Hayes #13 Flouting lockdown, Buying tat, KHM is truly an iconic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't doubt the photographer is seriously talented. And she has made Kate look like Kate does when she has photoshopped herself too 😂
I think what we are all more enraged by is the blatant flaunt of the rules.. Having her make up done etc after the rant she posted yesterday!
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Reactions: 12
Dear KHM,

You are the laughing stock of the Wirral 🤣🤣 Literally everyone is laughing at your photos. You look nothing like that, I’ve never seen such photoshopped photos in my life.
Your double chin is bigger than my tit but it’s miraculously disappeared in the photos.
You are a big girl and will never be skinny, it’s just your genetic make up, just own it.
Everyone comments about how you’re so big in real life compared to your photos on the gram. You’re not even huge, it’s just the difference is unbelievable!
I have an app next week in Gynae, at the moment gynae and maternity or whatever it’s called are separated by some daft screen. When I go in I’m going to request my own room away from the waiting room because unless they have fumigated the place it will be full of your germs. And if those germs you have accumulated through your never ending social gatherings and trips to b&q (becuase you can’t trust your fella) turn out to be Covid, then it could bleeping kill me.
You absolute pathetic excuse of a human being.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Kate Hayes #13 Buying tatt and at parties getting jiggy thinks she’s Kim K but more like Miss Piggy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.