Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BEST THREAD TITLE EVER!! 🤣🤣🤣

Can't beleive I didn't check tattle at work (for once😂) and came home and had to catch up on 11 pages 🤣 You UCers have been busy today rattling our Truffs cage 😂😂😂😂

WHAT WAS THAT RANT EVEN ABOUT... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anytime I see that red font I sit down comfortably cos I know it’s gonna be a funny night on here 😂😂😂😂😂

Right just me chiming in my two pence worth.
Everyone has an opinion. And it won’t match yours. Whether you are Plain Jane, a celebrity or THM. Just because people don’t like what you do, or disagree with how you put your baby in harms way, doesn’t mean they are trolls.

Bold statement but you are doing just that. Stood in a huge queue, walking into an indoor space filled with HUNDREDS of people when there is a worldwide pandemic and the northwest is one of the worst hit places? You are putting YOUR BABY IN DANGER.

Next: her argument falls to tit when she starts to saying is your life better than mine?!! The condescending manner in how she speaks seeps through into her trying to gain sympathy.

Also how she brings everything back to her engagement/following. She loves to screen shot and record her inboxes, her insights etc. Well look how much it’s gone DOWN by recently. For that amount of following also I’d expect ALOT more people either on here defending her- (FYI IT ISNT BLOCKED. Your own messages are here Kate. Both that when you admit to being you and where you ABUSE your fellas ex) and your weird army have been a few times but been banned for THEIR abusive comments.

Her posts also don’t get much engagement so she’s shot herself in the foot there. One recent one about masterclasses got 4 comments. 4. And one was a spam account. She deletes anything that doesn’t fit her story she wants to spin, won’t admit or discuss anything, and digs herself numerous holes.

My final point: her friends family and DJ DELO. Why, why, why. Is no one taking her phone off her or having words?! If I did a red rant over an issue I claimed to be “over” daily, someone would intervene. Because they love me and care about my mental health. Either she’s that high on a power trip they can’t, they don’t care, or they don’t see it if she’s hiding stories etc. She isn’t in work so doesn’t need it for bookings, she could just post ADS if she has obligations (or get that useless agent to), and if she really wants to keep a presence she can use her interior page to keep it purely just home...? She absolutely thrives off this site.

THM, keep doing what you are doing babe. You are doing all the hard work for us and purely just giving us content to discuss😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What can be that important that she would want or need to wait for hours in this queue??? What about her bowl problems 💩
AC495D19-EB0B-4125-9A1A-844616B89951.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I love how her red rant then turns to
“Why do people care so much what others are doing”

So why do YOU care about what WE do here THM?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
God I love this thread title 🤣🤣🤣

hi Kate hun 👋 didn’t your midwife tell you to take it easy when you had swollen and itchy hands and feet? Seems like you’ve not sat still since.

Honestly childbirth is the scariest thing ever and the last thing you want is the need for medical intervention.
The more you piss about you’re increasing the risk to your little girl (and yourself, childbirth can be bleeping dangerous af for women too!)
Put her first, stay at home and rest. Please, for gods sake, you should have been shielding since April. You may think you’re invincible but you’re really not, none of us are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's gonna be SEETHING at how quickly these threads are moving!!

@Mendoza is the salon Acs? As if it is.. I know from a friend, she and a few of her mates, sent flowers after the troll IGTV.. To look like it couldn't possibly have been them who had been saying stuff about her. They all slag her off badly 😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone thought it stood for The Honey Monster and I nearly wet myself 😂😂😂
Totally applicable someone posted a photo on here saying it’s the honey monster and asked who had been taking photos of her at the midwife appointments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so disappointed that she has gone again to IKEA. She went when her midwife told her to slow down and her hands were all swollen, just for ice cream. Was it the same day she also went to Bicester village? I think it was because that’s the day I messaged her about the seatbelt. Being active in pregnancy isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but the 6 hour car journey when swollen. DVT risk for sure, which is a reason you’re not supposed to fly when heavily pregnant. I tried my best I think I overstepped with the remarks on her roots today. But it just makes me so sad that she’s not being sensible. The seafood, the downplaying drinking in pregnancy. I wonder if her own midwives see her Instagram.

Reactions: 12
So if it’s true and he’s dragging her to ikea at 8 in the night to stand in that que when she’s however many weeks pregnant with swollen feet, hands and nose then he really doesn’t care about her safety or wellbeing. But we all know he’s not dragging her anywhere and that she won’t let him go anywhere without her, stop with the lying! We all know the truth And it makes Her look like a proper tit!

Reactions: 7
What’s up with Charlotte Crosby’s face?? Nearly every ‘influencer’ is turning into Pete Burns, proper sly..... I’d be terrified having a daughter imagine your kid looking up to these people.... insta famous for;
Pissing the bed
Being a slag
Being tit at makeup
Being a cheater
Being a fraud
Being a bunny boiler
Shagging on telly
The list is endless I blame all these programs love island, towie, ex on the beach etc etc
A petition needs to start
Stop making stupid people famous

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.