Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The salon opening she's going to has panelling wonder if that's another dirty dick job why are they so obsessed with panelling might just be be but I think it looks tacky 🙃
Panelling seems to be the new grey - every man and his dog having it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Be concerned about people’s health especially a baby, no one is saying that’s wrong. But horrible names and wishing someone ill health is just not on and that’s my opinion!
In one weekend alone she’s been to an 18th birthday house party, had her hair done apparently (even though we know it was the week before) been to a baby shower, however many builders yards, a salon opening, had her makeup done, and a photo shoot...

Who’s wishing ill health on her? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In one weekend alone she’s been to an 18th birthday house party, had her hair done apparently (even though we know it was the week before) been to a baby shower, however many builders yards, a salon opening, had her makeup done, and a photo shoot...

I think she’s wishing ill health in herself!!! Corona magnet an all that

Reactions: 10

Plus the cushion company and the baby nursery people were in her house setting up too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always lurked on this thread I love it. She’s an absolute tit. Anyone noticed her repost of a student midwife supporting/ass licking that shoot? Mind blowing, that girl needs enlightening as to why any sort of midwife shouldn’t be seen supporting that shoot to so many of THMs followers

Reactions: 4
Plus the cushion company and the baby nursery people were in her house setting up too
Cushion company ?!? Wtaf go to tak Maxx or matalan like the rest of us cause your cushions look shite x

Reactions: 1
An those cushions were £400+ for the set....WTF!!! This baby has cost her a fortune and she’s sacrificed so much......she’s had to downgrade to the living room for her walk in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I can’t cope with the bleep! I’ve reported too because she is a disgrace having a following like that and flaunting the lockdown.

I am LIVID over it 🤬 she really does think she’s something else. I’ll be sat right here, front row with you lot seeing this ones downfall.

lurkymclurkinson1 - well done you for making the midwives aware

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.