Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know what it is but I can’t stand that Caramella. Can’t stand any of them.
AH needs to duck off thinking she’s still relevant. Hanging round with kids 🤮. 50 pence millionaires.

Same. She’s related to a friend of a friend and I’m not sure what it is but she annoys me

Reactions: 8
Spends 7 ton a month on a Range but she’s still very beige 😂
Removed the part that refers to working a 9-5 job as that’s a lie coz she’s unemployed the big beg
689AAA21-9BF2-4747-ABDB-78C0CB943258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m very confused as to why she is having the busiest cyber week EVER when the lazy meff doesn’t even have a business that sells anything… Her 5 minute lives with the same make up day in and day out must be soooo tiring

Reactions: 20
Me too, couldn’t believe it! I’m an angle! 👼🤣
Didn't last long the message box has fkd off now and whats with the hats 🎩 on the avatars, thanksgiving maybe? let us all give thanks to the hours and hours of fun weve all had courtesy of fat tits.

The hats have gone now! What the hell is wrong with this site tonight, might be my phone like but im mistified🤪

ETA
Even my post about the message box has disappeared!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, copied this from the article even though it refers to another influencer… ‘baby spliff’ I am crying laughing

When Draper gave birth to a baby boy, Blaise, in February, Tattle users mocked the name for its similarity to the word “blaze”, and began calling him Baby Spliff. “I didn’t call my baby his name for two months,” says Draper. “They tarnished the name for me.”
I cannot cope that is hystericallllll 😂😂😂😂😂
Can’t stand all these baby shoots everyone seems to do now, what’s betting this is for her family Christmas card, just like the kardashians 🤢
I’m getting chippy for tea and it’s all you lots fault 😬
Ahaha guilty I’ve got my bespoke booked in for this Sunday…. To be fair it’s my first and I tried for years to conceive so I’m going to milk the tit out of it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t know what it is but I can’t stand that Caramella. Can’t stand any of them.
AH needs to duck off thinking she’s still relevant. Hanging round with kids 🤮. 50 pence millionaires.
She’s like king of the kids isn’t she hanging round them every night of the week 😂😂 where’s ya fella Mandy girl shouting round formby that he can’t stand you 🤣

View attachment 886094

Thanks fat tits for the pic!
Needs this 🤣🤣

Didn’t she say she lost a pound last week and was 72lbs is that about 5 stone 😂 seriously she can’t help but lie
Maybe because she’s so thick she meant 72kg 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.