Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, copied this from the article even though it refers to another influencer… ‘baby spliff’ I am crying laughing

When Draper gave birth to a baby boy, Blaise, in February, Tattle users mocked the name for its similarity to the word “blaze”, and began calling him Baby Spliff. “I didn’t call my baby his name for two months,” says Draper. “They tarnished the name for me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Google the guardian and tattle. More crying from fat tits and how she wasn’t drinking wine or Prosecco when pregnant. Talking about that Andy Malone nutter to.
Oh my god don’t 🤣🤣

Yes she was promoting gifted alcoholic free prosecco…
But the vital part she’s conveniently missed out is she was the one talking about HERSELF drinking whilst pregnant 🥴🤣

“ISSS THUH BAAAYBBEE DRINKING THIS TOO??”

#wasitredwineorprosecco

Lifted this from the scousebird thread.
The grammar and spelling on this is hilarious.
It's like homework my now 14 year old produced in year 7.
What a scam, who is it accredited by! Its just a KHM/ZSM jumble of words.
Upmost highest standard.
Not a bleeping chance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks girls! I usually just go the Vietnamese one by mine but they don’t do any messing with your hands or cuticle stuff and I’m conscious I don’t want scruff nails like Truff 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why can’t these so called journalists just bleeping come on here & read the wiki. All the evidence is there to see! It boils my piss when they slag off Tattle,I’m very protective of it 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg, copied this from the article even though it refers to another influencer… ‘baby spliff’ I am crying laughing

When Draper gave birth to a baby boy, Blaise, in February, Tattle users mocked the name for its similarity to the word “blaze”, and began calling him Baby Spliff. “I didn’t call my baby his name for two months,” says Draper. “They tarnished the name for me.”
Hahahahaha in that case, Olive is baby spliff too. HAZE DER

• Haha
Reactions: 33
the very last line of the article had me howling !!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

"As the dust settles on the great influencer uprising that never was, the clock might be ticking for this hate-filled corner of the internet. The vigilantes visited the wrong house, but justice may yet come via the law, if not the flaming torch and pitchfork."
the journalist deffo meant FIRE STICKS !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Re Iconic, they don't even follow her?! Is the another Hello Dave moment? I am Iconic....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can practically see her thinking “Just bang the fookin tambourine Olive” and then notice they are filming her, and it’s all smiles 😂
She looked pure moody til she realised she was getting filmed. Didnt someone say in here in one of the earlier threads she used to film herself and her mates snarling girls when she was out and screaming twit at them. She's an ugly soul inside and out.

Reactions: 24
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣
Just shout “Watch me Eyebrows”with a special fried rice and a carton of curry 🤣🤣

Get me with the VIP status. 🎉🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Abbie draper is another bad bleep her man is a drug dealer so there's no business other than selling sniff to local kids

She is never off of here sad case. Google her she's on her 4th or 5th sold story

Reactions: 12
She looked pure moody til she realised she was getting filmed. Didnt someone say in here in one of the earlier threads she used to film herself and her mates snarling girls when she was out and screaming twit at them. She's an ugly soul inside and out.
I can honestly see her doing that tbh.....

Reactions: 7
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣
Tap your nose with your thumb classic Truff call sign

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.