Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like king of the kids isn’t she hanging round them every night of the week 😂😂 where’s ya fella Mandy girl shouting round formby that he can’t stand you 🤣

Needs this 🤣🤣

Maybe because she’s so thick she meant 72kg 😂😂😂
So she would have lost a kilo in a week then not a pound. Not a chance in hell I’m believing that when she easts 8000 calories a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but what the duck at them shoes last night!!!!!!! Quilted faux leather slippers from tj hughes!!!! Oh and the “Chanel” bag again hahahahhaah yes truff!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ali express Chanel bag out again last night 🥴🤢

How is she not embarrassed taking that out in public it's such a tit snide copy aswell 🤣🤣

Screenshot_2021-11-25-07-31-31-06_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
🤢 everything she’s got on she has bummed 🤢 imagine that being your life. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are they orthopaedic shoes? Might explain why she always stands in such a weird position

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahah they are like the wee old man padder shoes you used to be able to buy at the back of newspaper supplements 😹😹😹
That’s exactly what they are, the ones you can also fold in half as they’re sooooo lightweight!

I wouldn’t even let me Nan or Dad wear ugly shite like that, I’d disown them!

Kate you’re a bad Meff, get in the bin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she would have lost a kilo in a week then not a pound. Not a chance in hell I’m believing that when she easts 8000 calories a day
Even if she did loose a pound thats not from doing anything special, its from laying a big brown shark after the amount of colossal calories being consumed !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pleather on pleather, she must be sweating up a storm after a night in that getup 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like a proper weirdo. What in the blade'ing hell was she thinking? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.