Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes was in Otterspool today. Gifted. They’re rats.
Wouldn’t mind but do you ever see her or Steph there when it’s not free? No.
Feel like emailing the cheeky bastards.
I emailed after she got gifted a previous day out there.
They didn’t even bother to reply.
It’s a joke that they gift it her, it’s overpriced and Olive is to young to enjoy most of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I felt really choked seeing that video, how many kids out there would love to do something like that but will never get the chance because their family can’t afford it, or maybe they don’t even have a family 😞
bleeping disgusting to gift someone who can afford to pay for it themselves, and shame on you Kate for accepting. What a sad world we live in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I felt really choked seeing that video, how many kids out there would love to do something like that but will never get the chance because their family can’t afford it, or maybe they don’t even have a family 😞
bleeping disgusting to gift someone who can afford to pay for it themselves, and shame on you Kate for accepting. What a sad world we live in.
That day out would have cost them £70 and not being funny but ZSM would NEVER pay that herself, she can’t even promote things well to make anyone want to actually go and visit. She’s just an absolute beg

• Angry
Reactions: 24
That day out would have cost them £70 and not being funny but ZSM would NEVER pay that herself, she can’t even promote things well to make anyone want to actually go and visit. She’s just an absolute beg
This is my issue with it, it’s local to me and I’ve used it when it hasn’t been a ticketed event, it’s expensive and overrated IMO and luckily my kids are pretty over it now. They charge adults to get it on a normal day which is mental, it’s just a fuckin playground, what am I, as the adult paying for? To sit on a bench and watch my own kid?
I went to ottersghoul and it cost us a bomb and they’re continuing to gift these rats and their kids, what makes them better than anyone else? The venue doesn’t need the promotion, it’s a smack in the face to hard working parents who support them year round. Well they can duck off, Sefton Park is free 🖕
And that egg on legs should have labelled her post as #ad

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is my issue with it, it’s local to me and I’ve used it when it hasn’t been a ticketed event, it’s expensive and overrated IMO and luckily my kids are pretty over it now. They charge adults to get it on a normal day which is mental, it’s just a fuckin playground, what am I, as the adult paying for? To sit on a bench and watch my own kid?
I went to ottersghoul and it cost us a bomb and they’re continuing to gift these rats and their kids, what makes them better than anyone else? The venue doesn’t need the promotion, it’s a smack in the face to hard working parents who support them year round. Well they can duck off, Sefton Park is free 🖕
And that egg on legs should have labelled her post as #ad
See she's eaten out again dose she ever cook 🥴

Reactions: 5
Otterspool can duck off it’s tit anyway, overpriced and kids are bored after 20 minutes. I’ve emailed them in the past about their habit of gifting begs

Reactions: 21
See she's eaten out again dose she ever cook 🥴
Looked like a tit roast, mine was a home made delight with extra roasties for picking later with salt, which I have done. Someone roll me over Im stuffed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone make the new thread please I can’t find a title. Or if someone tells me it I’ll make it 🤣💋 xoxo

Reactions: 7
Looked like a tit roast, mine was a home made delight with extra roasties for picking later with salt, which I have done. Someone roll me over Im stuffed. 😂
Mmm nice a love a good roastie I made a dinner today my mum loves my Sunday lunch lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just given away my tickets to otterspool prom for Christmas that I had to save up for. No thanks don’t want to go now she’s been there for free, absolute stig

Reactions: 8
Fatty pork and crackling on that roast too. But it’s iN tHe CaLoRiE dEfEcIt 🐷

Reactions: 4

New thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.