Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I don’t even pay £700 a month for a 3 bedroom detached house with 2 bogs, a garage and 2 gardens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and my living rooms downstairs xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Ellebee_1977

It’s probably not clean on, remember when someone came on an said she just folds oluvs clothes away and doesn’t wash them the scruff
Its so sad you know when i was skint litrally used to top up my gas a fiver at a time and when it ran out id say to the kids lets have a sleepover in mummys bed ao we could all snuggle and be warm my kids always and i mean always had fresh clean clothes on everyday it may not have been the most expensive washing powder and softner but i got what i could afford and everything they wore was washed dried pressed and fresh she is onE scruffy muddy funster!!! Its a different story now and we live a good comfortable life no 700 rangeys here just fresh clothes a tidy (paid for not upside doqn house) !!!! WASH YOUR KIDS CLOTHES YOU ABSOLUTE TRAMP!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
I whistled for a cube and when it came near
The license plate said, "F4T T1T5" and it had finance in the mirror!
If anything I could say that nissan cube was rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo, my code is "Berssst hAir"

sorry all i could think of, wheres barb when you need her !?
@QueenBarb2

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

twirls4lyf

I wasn’t going to post this…but then I remembered what would be the point of paying £700 a month for an arl rangey if I’m not getting validation from strangers on the internet about it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I think it’s quite bold of Truff to assume that I am jealous of:
- Her maxed out credit cards
- Her upside down house
- Her interest only mortgage
- Her poor credit financed geriatric Range
- Her Quaver like posture
- Her “job”
- Her garden
- Her friends
- Her “haters”
- Her calorie deficit that’s not a diet
- Her collaborations
- Her ability to void her bowels next to a kitchen sink

Just to clarify, as a person with a mortgage on a normal shaped house , owns a car, has a job I love, and earn a nice wage, pays my taxes, I can genuinely assure you, I am not jealous.

In addition, for someone who isn’t bothered what people think of you, you really go out of your way at every opportunity to seek validation from strangers on a free app on the internet.

READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why does she insist on wearing clothes with belts on when she's built like an American fridge?! Well, at least they're supporting her oblong tits which is more than can be said for her bras

Cross body bags and fat tits - great combo there falcon icon
She always reminds me of Heather Trott with those bags
0_EastEnders.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Well it’s the best day of the week trolls, I’ve made my bed, listened to 4 motivational podcasts, took a dump next to my washing machine and just about to go and get a 1000kcal egg nog for brekky. Just another week of thriving for reality 🥲🥺✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 64

ThePidge

VIP Member
You’ve got tiger strips, mummy strips, belly strips, sautéed strips, bbq strips, chicken strips, strip salad, strip kabab….

• Haha
Reactions: 63

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Why why why????? Why do you need to get your gunt out dickhead she’s an absolute whopper I can’t bare her! Mum stripes what the fuck is mum stripes? She needs to watch what she posts on the gram her yano! My belly has stretch marks it also has scars from Laparoscopic surgery my c section scar my other surgery scars in the next year I’m going to have a massive scar from having my radical hysterectomy but do you see me lying in my bed showing the world no because I’m not a insensitive cunt like her 🤯
“I still have a pouch” why’s she talking like she’s 6 stone?
We all know you fucking still have a pouch you thick fuck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Well that explains why she lives in an upside down semi in Upton I guess- spends £700 a month on an old car 😯

If I thought she was stupid before, then that’s confirmed it. Truff we’re in a lovely 4 bed in 2 miles down the road; nothing fancy but it has 3 bathrooms, beautiful loft conversion master bedroom/en-suite with office, kids have a bedroom each, and I can assure you no one takes a piss or shite any near my laundry. Because we didn’t waste £700 on a car we’d never own when the kids were young, we cleared more of our mortgage so it’s only £147 and will be paid off in 7 years.

If she saved that £700 a month on validating her life choices via strangers she could have herself a proper nice house in a few years 🤷‍♀️

I don’t give a shiny shit what people do with their own money, but I object to people boasting on social media that they can get credit at 38.9%. Yep- you and every other vulnerable person out there. Piss take 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Morning Average, Mediocre and Main Trolls..

Just had a really random thought but Sian who does make up at Oh Snarlin had a baby didn’t she was it like 2 months ago? and we haven’t seen Fat Tits mention anything or even go visit have we 🤡🤔🤔

She really has been cut off dead by Chez & the Oh Snarlin team 🤣.. fucking head the ball!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I honestly CANNOT BARE people that blow smoke up their own arses about ‘NEW’ CARS ON FUCKING FINANCE

It’s hardly like you’ve broke your back saving up , quite honestly you’ve done the opposite and took the easy route

No offence to anyone with cars on finance , it’s the ‘I worked hard for this’ ‘I deserve this’ and it’s like no love , you filled out some forms and are paying through the nose every month for it BRA FUCKING VOH

• Heart
  • Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
Now this is story all about how my house got flipped turned upside down 🎵🎵
And I’d like to take a min
just stand right there
I’ll tell you how I became the owner of a lounge with no chairs 🎶

In west of the Upton born and raised, to my family
I’m known as ‘Katie Jane Hayes’.
Continue….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Do we think the black shed of doom survived the night?
I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine getting an ald Range Rover on tick when you’re the most successful influencer to grace the planet hahahaha cringing for her bad

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Spilling out (walk-in) max’n relaxing such a fool
Barging about in Liverpool
When a couple of trolls said I was up to no good
Starting belling out my local plod.
I got on 7 different flights and my ‘mom’ got scarred she said “you’re going to the house with the couch full of dog hair” 🎶

@Poirotthepigeon what have you started 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DrSunshine

Spot the difference… also wtf is he wearing, looks like he’s chucked on his dad’s coat to put the bins out
295E9BE4-3F6B-4D77-8147-777DE23EAC44.png
78AD0806-5EBE-49F0-9678-C38EA06ACD13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart