Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so odd. Both DD and AD love being talked about - that’s clear. I really think we should avoid them. I’m bad for bringing them up but I think that’s what they want. They manipulate their stories etc. Should we have a self imposed ban??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so odd. Both DD and AD love being talked about - that’s clear. I really think we should avoid them. I’m bad for bringing them up but I think that’s what they want. They manipulate their stories etc. Should we have a self imposed ban??
I second this!

Reactions: 14
I agree but they do so much cross promotion that's where it becomes difficult. Other threads naturally discuss their friends etc

I do think maybe it should be kept to a minimum

Reactions: 6
Ladies I love your enthusiasm but I just know as soon as DD feeds her weans some radioactive waste from Chernobyl (for a laff) or when AD has her pals over to meet baby Spliff (which was actually filmed last October gawdddd she’s a professional and is most organised ya know 🤷‍♀️) you’ll all be back 🤣🤣

AD’s push present is probably more followers so promise we will make a separate one ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ladies I love your enthusiasm but I just know as soon as DD feeds her weans some radioactive waste from Chernobyl (for a laff) or when AD has her pals over to meet baby Spliff (which was actually filmed last October gawdddd she’s a professional and is most organised ya know 🤷‍♀️) you’ll all be back 🤣🤣

AD’s push present is probably more followers so promise we will make a separate one ASAP.
“Spliff” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's what I'm saying it's hard. If DD has her big udders on the gram fs we are gonna talk
Specially since Aimee is "quiet" 😂 busy working on her inner child

They're watching Charlie and the chocolate factory😂😂😂

Wee willie wonker 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Big frumpy arse more or less confirming the outfit she wore to scabbys shower on Sunday today then?! They shoes are awful, hoping the brownie income goes toward a better wardrobe for the love of god 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big frumpy arse more or less confirming the outfit she wore to scabbys shower on Sunday today then?! They shoes are awful, hoping the brownie income goes toward a better wardrobe for the love of god 😂😂😂😂
She's limited the comments on her posts ... Strange for someone trying to be an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh it’s not from today? When is it from then cause we’ve had nowhere to go since about September 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The clothes she wears are just SO unflattering. From that picture alone I’d say she looks at least a size 20 😳 I don’t want to cause offence to anyone who’s naturally larger but DD never stops jabbering on about health kicks and weight, and what she’s doing to fix it. Instead she’s down at Troon Lido licking the glass counters every other day. No wonder the only thing that fits her are her granny’s drapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The clothes she wears are just SO unflattering. From that picture alone I’d say she looks at least a size 20 😳 I don’t want to cause offence to anyone who’s naturally larger but DD never stops jabbering on about health kicks and weight, and what she’s doing to fix it. Instead she’s down at Troon Lido licking the glass counters every other day. No wonder the only thing that fits her are her granny’s drapes.
Baffled to wear she gets these clothes from! She looks like someone’s Da sneaking about in his wife’s clothes when she’s away to the Asda for the big Sunday shop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You're right...the sentiment is there but we'll not be able to help ourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am absolutely astounded by the size of both her and Aimee’s knockers. No wonder they can’t get out of bed. Must be like going to a kettlebell class.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.