Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, does KHM work for Bon Marche now? I'm dead if she does. Her bag of free tit is from Bon Marche. I cant cope.
Nawwwwww2

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kate, now you have your fancy new utility room can you please get that manky coat in the washing machine… you can even shower at the same time, in the same place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice how she’s still got those leather flares on today that she wore last night 🤢🤢.. in that video of her walking with olive you can see she’s still got them on

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wish I had the time to stick my earphones in and go for a good 45 minute walk by myself. Unfortunately I have a bespoke who's teething and suffering horrendously with eczema. None of us are getting much sleep. And on top of that I've got to work an actual job full time on 12 hr shifts.

Maybe I will shove bespoke in NURSEY X amount of times a week when I'm off, so I can go on these life changing walks 🥴.

She isn't relatable in the slightest to any real mum I know. I have no idea who could actually want to follow her for reasons other than to buzz off her!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t cope with how she stands, she gives me a back ache. Front leg stretched out, back leg bent and covered

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.