Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tit you not, glasses advert attempt no.2
She cut off her story. She's fixed it now but still crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that broady chippy aka the golden phoenix got mentioned in here...thats my local chippy and I've prob been stood next to fellow tattler and not even knew it. We must decide on secret sign like the freemason 🤣🤣
Ohhh I live in nogzy but I usually go to ktams on muirhead avenue I’ll try the golden Phoenix this weekend!!!

Fat tits chattin pony again I see 🤣🤣 feel like quoting that article on twitter telling all the soft cunts to read the wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lifted this from the scousebird thread.
The grammar and spelling on this is hilarious.
It's like homework my now 14 year old produced in year 7.
What a scam, who is it accredited by! Its just a KHM/ZSM jumble of words.
OMG the wording on that is beyond embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here you go hun . . . From / #readtheWiki 😂View attachment 885552
Omg how have I never noticed THE BATH PIG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lifted this from the scousebird thread.
The grammar and spelling on this is hilarious.
It's like homework my now 14 year old produced in year 7.
What a scam, who is it accredited by! Its just a KHM/ZSM jumble of words.
I’ve been laughing at this since I saw it on that thread, like actual tears

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just read the guardian piece on tattle.

It was shite, if anyone cares. bleeping grim.

• Haha
Just shout “Watch me Eyebrows”with a special fried rice and a carton of curry 🤣🤣

Get me with the VIP status. 🎉🍾🍾
Don't shout fat tits I'm my chippy as one of my girls will think ur shouting her as hers ar bigger then Truffs

• Haha
I honestly don’t know what it is but I can’t stand that Caramella. Can’t stand any of them.
AH needs to duck off thinking she’s still relevant. Hanging round with kids 🤮. 50 pence millionaires.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know chain lane but not the chippy, let’s ask Truff she’s probably been to every chippy in the NW on her family days out!
Remember when she used to blend chippy chips so she could still have them after her gastric band surgery?

Classic: Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.