Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

reCAPTCHA

Chatty Member
Well that explains why she lives in an upside down semi in Upton I guess- spends £700 a month on an old car 😯

If I thought she was stupid before, then that’s confirmed it. Truff we’re in a lovely 4 bed in 2 miles down the road; nothing fancy but it has 3 bathrooms, beautiful loft conversion master bedroom/en-suite with office, kids have a bedroom each, and I can assure you no one takes a piss or shite any near my laundry. Because we didn’t waste £700 on a car we’d never own when the kids were young, we cleared more of our mortgage so it’s only £147 and will be paid off in 7 years.

If she saved that £700 a month on validating her life choices via strangers she could have herself a proper nice house in a few years 🤷‍♀️

I don’t give a shiny shit what people do with their own money, but I object to people boasting on social media that they can get credit at 38.9%. Yep- you and every other vulnerable person out there. Piss take 🤣🤣

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Hey truff, when you do your tattle update in the morning, please read this. Thick coats are so dangerous worn on babies on their car seats, in a crash, they will be completely useless. Please jist take her coat off in their. Its not hard girl.

Also, yeah I'm made up for you with your 38468% APR driving one of the most unreliable cars paying more than my mortgage is. Who pays £700 pm for a n accent car? Makes no sense at all.

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks