Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few of the younger girls who went, they all ended up in 54 club with Sophie Kasaei who’s about 20 years older then them. No sight of truff anywhere with them all because no one would of give a duck who she was and she’d of had to pay for her drinks.
How stunning is that Rebekah doran… if you know her… and Tiana x

I woke up and remembered the time when Oluv was too pure for this world and then she eventually did show her with a headband half way down her fod. At that point we all knew the real reason she hadn’t shown her. The poor sod, imagine growing up knowing your ma didn’t think you were beautiful so she hid you then put a filter on all your pics ☹

100% Truff

Any of you trolls live by bison hayes to go and see what the reg is 🤣
I know it ends KHM because she’s a narcissistic twit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Fell asleep in yesterdays clothes
The minging absolute flithy twit
Why is she so intent on telling everyone she’s a scruffy smelly sod??
Does she honestly think that anyone is like her?
🤢
Why wasn't she in her bespoke pj range at 8.45 😳 you are really selling it Kate!! Rangey paid in no time

Skint and hugs for Christmas 🤮🤢 can see why she's hated so much

Reactions: 16
My 14 year old daughter has stretch marks hope to ducking god they aren’t mummy strips she’s a bad un

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know, I can’t help but feel my ‘strips’ are inadequate, because I’m not a mother, I’m just a fat bleep?
I have two and don’t have a single stretch mark on my belly, does this mean I’m not a proper momma? I do have a big c section scar though, can this be classed as a tigger strip?

Reactions: 24
Eating pizza and drinking wine great for your diet that isn't a diet. I'll tell you what KHM, take a minute to think of your health, skin, benefits to what you put into your body. I screenshot this form Elissa Currigan stories a few weeks ago and it makes so much sense to me. She was talking about inflammation, so if KHM is chonging on low calorie tit, she will be an inflamed and have big fat tits.

Eating pizza and drinking wine great for your diet that isn't a diet. I'll tell you what KHM, take a minute to think of your health, skin, benefits to what you put into your body. I screenshot this form Elissa Currigan stories a few weeks ago and it makes so much sense to me. She was talking about inflammation, so if KHM is chonging on low calorie tit, she will be an inflamed and have big fat tits.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I agree. She’s essentially bragging about being unhealthy. I can have a Maccies breakfast every morning, it doesn’t make me healthy. My sister has been on slimming world for years and lives on chips, beans and sugary yogurts and thinks because she’s a size 12 that she’s glowing from the inside or something.

Reactions: 26
I agree. She’s essentially bragging about being unhealthy. I can have a Maccies breakfast every morning, it doesn’t make me healthy. My sister has been on slimming world for years and lives on chips, beans and sugary yogurts and thinks because she’s a size 12 that she’s glowing from the inside or something.
I don't think slimming world teaches enough to it's participants. My friends had a chocolate bar, yoghurt and fruit as her "left over calories" of the day.... Every day. All it does is teach slight portion control, but beyond that it just says eat what you want within x amount of syns and you'll lose weight. tit advice.

On another note... Who are these on her lock screen. Like delos hair isn't that colour and neither is OLUF

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I normally sit in the background of this thread n like comments n make t a mission to catch up but what’s got me this week is the whole she thinks she’s this amazing influencer.. you had your house changes? Us ‘Normal’ people do that, you made Olif a play room? Wow most of us do that in our living room! You got a car on finance, wow Kate guess what most of us can do that aswell! She is just like us, what because your names been slapped on a few tit products you think your better? 🤣can’t be jealous of someone that lives the same lifestyle as us peasants but acts like she doesn’t.. I want whatever she’s taking 😭🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was going to do a drive by snoopage tomorrow but she's never actually at home is she, so no point really. Plus my daughter thinks it's really weird 😆😆

In addition, why is getting a car on finance a sign of success/hard work or in anyway aspirational. Surely its just the norm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The black pube hair by her belly button 🤮 and I think this car she will regret signing up to that £700 a month if you had decent credit you could get that car for half the price a month

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So she’s reposting sammypreston about going on her 12 week course, but the very same person tags oh darlin and thanks Cheryl for employing her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am HOWLING 😂😂 could not wait to jump on here after the Range Rover revel.

Just….😂😂😂 Showing off that you are so successful that you have to use a finance company designed for those who, at best, have overstretched their credit to the max. It’s irresponsible to the simple minded and/or vulnerable who follow her but it has killed me off how she is lacks so little self awareness / brain capacity that she thinks it something to show off about. It also completely defeats the object of getting a Range Rover surely? As it’s what those with low self esteem buy to show just how well they are doing (my friend bought a range and got rid as ridiculously expensive to run and never ending problems)

Even on my worst day I think; well, least I’m not her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“Mummy strips as I can call them” she’s vile. We know you’re a mummy, momma, boss babe momma ceo, khmolivesmummy. Pack it in you stupid bastard.
Exactly joe! She’s rubbing it in for people struggling to have children. There could be someone in hospital now watching Instagram and up pops ducking tiger king going on about her bleeping stripes silly bleep!

I am HOWLING 😂😂 could not wait to jump on here after the Range Rover revel.

Just….😂😂😂 Showing off that you are so successful that you have to use a finance company designed for those who, at best, have overstretched their credit to the max. It’s irresponsible to the simple minded and/or vulnerable who follow her but it has killed me off how she is lacks so little self awareness / brain capacity that she thinks it something to show off about. It also completely defeats the object of getting a Range Rover surely? As it’s what those with low self esteem buy to show just how well they are doing (my friend bought a range and got rid as ridiculously expensive to run and never ending problems)

Even on my worst day I think; well, least I’m not her
This!!!!! She’s a bad tit isn’t she! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Cheryl must laugh in to her oats everytime she pops up knowing she went in to Hatfield’s and got her car like any normal person 😂😂 not from a Instagram profile taking advantage of vulnerable people wanting to fit in

We have a had rangeys now a few years and I can tell you hands down there garbage fucken garbage central locking failures stop button bleeping up 💯 changing next year to the electric Merc my fella has a Tesla though his company and it’s boss

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m on me USA holiday so trying my best to keep up!

That coat in a car seat, so dangerous!
a giant rangey for her to hang over the pavement, we have 2 nice cars, my husband got a loan out for one of them and pays it back, but then KHM doesn’t have a husband.
I have kids but no stretch marks and no scars either! Failed as a proper mumma, bad times

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.