Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 35 year mortgage term has absolutely crippled me hahaha (I also DEFFO agree with it was the house was still quite expensive when relying upon right move figures)

Big boss babe isn’t she

Reactions: 17
I do this way and each time I’ve had a slight change or adapted if needed for lifestyle ie now working from home I’ve gone for a car I like but tit on mpg because my kids are older it’s my little rocket but know if it’s not great I can hand back in 2 years and get a new car all at around 8/9% apr I have a private reg that’s my only bugbear £80 to dvla for nothing every few years
Would I hell spend more than my mortgage for a car each month - duck that
Same! I have no bespokes… have a very well paid job and have 2 mortgage payments as well as a nice car. Because I can afford it!
I genuinely Tried to convince myself on a new car that was less than my current payments, but all part used I seen were not what I wanted. I feel better knowing I have what I want, that I can afford and not be paying through the roof for it.

She really needs a financial advisor telling her what to do with her cash!

Reactions: 15
I’m cringing at the pipes in the bespoke shower room😂😂If your going put that on social media Hahah what a compete duck up any decent plumber would of put pipes behind wall so nothing is seen😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey truff, when you do your tattle update in the morning, please read this. Thick coats are so dangerous worn on babies on their car seats, in a crash, they will be completely useless. Please jist take her coat off in their. Its not hard girl.

Also, yeah I'm made up for you with your 38468% APR driving one of the most unreliable cars paying more than my mortgage is. Who pays £700 pm for a n accent car? Makes no sense at all.

And I'm sure she still should be facing the over way as well .my daughter son is a bit younger then Olive and she said its not safe till there much bigger

I’d love to know how she got a mortgage yano. I bet she used one of those dodgy brokers who u pay £1500 to and they forge all your docs🤣
Didn't she own o darling when she got it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And I'm sure she still should be facing the over way as well .my daughter son is a bit younger then Olive and she said its not safe till there much bigger

Didn't she own o darling when she got it
V good point. My youngest was facing backwards until much longer as its the safest way. She's 4 now and we have it on the 5.point harness setting. Not risking her safety in order to race ahead to the next stage.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how she got a mortgage yano. I bet she used one of those dodgy brokers who u pay £1500 to and they forge all your docs🤣
I was speaking to my aestetics mate who earns a shed load and its took her 5 months to get her mortgage in principle, shes defo got some online dodgy fucker to do it. I bet its through the bank of Zimbabwe or some other fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen that Rae Buckley did Kate’s bestie, Sophie Kasaei’s make up. Rae who used to work at OHD and be Kate’s PA but then it all abruptly stopped. Show’s how close Sophie and KHM actually are… 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate to go all mums net and I no kate doesn't read here does she matt....

But for the love of God do some research on carseat safety. Take the massive coat of your bespoke rainbow who saved your life and maybe look into extended rear facing.....

For someone who didn't take their child out of a carseat for the first year of her life you don't have a clue do you 😳

Reactions: 31
Im guessing she has a private reg plate to hide the year of the car. KHM TIT

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m in the market for a new car at the moment. I’ve signed up for a brand new car (albeit delivery in 6months) and it’s £20 more than what I’m paying now from 3yrs ago for what was a nearly new car.
I could make more in equity buying another nearly new right now, but I know what I want, what I can afford and what suits my actual needs. There’s nothing wrong with not owning your car (financially, it’s a terrible aim) as you need it. You pay what you’re willing to pay to use it.
I’d rather pcp it and renew every few years than have mot’s non warranty costs etc…
I would rather never OWN a car given the longer you have it, the less likely it is to make you money. Use it for why it is. Pay what YOU want to pay for getting you to A to B. Then upgrade it to do the exact same job. Some of the best advice I’ve had outside of my scheme girl upbringing of “keep a car til you own it…. “

I have no qualms in paying money for something that I want, that I’ll hand back when I want a new one. I wouldn’t however pay more than what the dealership directly is offering! But then again, I don’t have shite credit.

This bleep wants to look the part but be handcuffed to some shady finance deal for it. She’ll have that RR for another 10yrs paying whatever she is for more than what most folk are buying brand new at the moment.

Her dad should be advising her more…. Lol

Sorry for the rant. This scruffy bleep winds me up kidding on she’s cash rich when actually she’s the poorest fanny on the gram.
To be fair I can't afford any car new, used, financed , leased at the moment but my work are doing a thing with an electric car lease company and a couple of people are taking it up and are paying 800 a month for brand new Tesla's. If I could afford 700 a month I think I would rather scrimp to find another 100 for a Tesla.

But we all know, that like me, she also can't afford 700 a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it’s quite bold of Truff to assume that I am jealous of:
- Her maxed out credit cards
- Her upside down house
- Her interest only mortgage
- Her poor credit financed geriatric Range
- Her Quaver like posture
- Her “job”
- Her garden
- Her friends
- Her “haters”
- Her calorie deficit that’s not a diet
- Her collaborations
- Her ability to void her bowels next to a kitchen sink

Just to clarify, as a person with a mortgage on a normal shaped house , owns a car, has a job I love, and earn a nice wage, pays my taxes, I can genuinely assure you, I am not jealous.

In addition, for someone who isn’t bothered what people think of you, you really go out of your way at every opportunity to seek validation from strangers on a free app on the internet.

READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Anyone who pays £700 a month for a RR needs sectioned. I have a 3 year old average car that I've nearly paid off....is it insta worthy NO, why does she need to validate her life by owning the chaviest vehicles known to man. I'd rather pay that £700 extra a month to bring my mortgage down.
I guarantee she has her mortgage over 35 years. They are both technically self employed and her being an influencer most banks wouldn't touch her.
bleeping gremlin, anyone who is impressed with this car needs their head examined
I agree, my car is paid off, and I use the money to overpay on my mortgage. Since I’ve paid off my car, in that time my mate has got 2 x RRs and in the last month picked up a Porsche. Does she need it? No! but it looks and I dread to think what she’s paying for it. I haven’t asked cos I’d be sick! Some people just like the bragging rights!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning Average, Mediocre and Main Trolls..

Just had a really random thought but Sian who does make up at Oh Snarlin had a baby didn’t she was it like 2 months ago? and we haven’t seen Fat Tits mention anything or even go visit have we 🤡🤔🤔

She really has been cut off dead by Chez & the Oh Snarlin team 🤣.. bleeping head the ball!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why why why????? Why do you need to get your gunt out head she’s an absolute whopper I can’t bare her! Mum stripes what the duck is mum stripes? She needs to watch what she posts on the gram her yano! My belly has stretch marks it also has scars from Laparoscopic surgery my c section scar my other surgery scars in the next year I’m going to have a massive scar from having my radical hysterectomy but do you see me lying in my bed showing the world no because I’m not a insensitive bleep like her 🤯

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why why why????? Why do you need to get your gunt out head she’s an absolute whopper I can’t bare her! Mum stripes what the duck is mum stripes? She needs to watch what she posts on the gram her yano! My belly has stretch marks it also has scars from Laparoscopic surgery my c section scar my other surgery scars in the next year I’m going to have a massive scar from having my radical hysterectomy but do you see me lying in my bed showing the world no because I’m not a insensitive bleep like her 🤯
“I still have a pouch” why’s she talking like she’s 6 stone?
We all know you bleeping still have a pouch you thick duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
You’ve got tiger strips, mummy strips, belly strips, sautéed strips, bbq strips, chicken strips, strip salad, strip kabab….

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.