Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being on a live with 85k followers and the most you get watching is 220. With make up like this is it really surprising?
She has two showers in her house now, literally no excuse to get a wash 🤮
She proper knocks me sick!

Reactions: 15
I was fooled … from those short pics I was like ohh she might have actually lost weight! Then I clicked on that live just now … she’s still a beast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That stinky looking belly button has burnt my eyes this morning, surely Delo doesn't go anywhere near that 🤢 and as for her 'new' car I bet that'll stink to high heaven within a week with all her shite that overspills from the house mixed in with countless empty bags of scampi fries, empty calorie free Costa cups and the odd chicken nugget she's not troughed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh god yeah and chicken water too

Not being funny or arlarse but the colour of that child on the picture what she’s reposted 🤢 look at the colour of her she’s minty and to make it worse bison has through a filter on her. And who goes for a Sunday morning walk at 9 o’clock in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️
People that have no where comfy to chill in there house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m just catching up as I’m away for a few weeks but oh my god, 700 sobs for a smelly arl rangey hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA jsjehdikwb a can’t breathe, imagine that being your life I’d bleeping DIE. My mortgage on a far more beautiful house than hers is less than that. Oh Kate you poor twit. Feel sly on you girl

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Two things :
(1) is the post about the range rover an ad? If so, not declared and should be reported to the ASA.
(2) I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is totally outrageous to encourage people who can't afford it to sign up to these people who are basically loan sharks. Selling them some crappy dream. In fact, financial success isn't about driving a hired range rover. It is about paying off your mortgage, saving for your retirement, that sort of thing. I cannot stand the fact that she's giving out the message that putting yourself into tons of debt to drive this sort of car is success. It isn't.

Reactions: 35
Why does she bother coming on and doing lives, it’s the same sh*t makeup literally every time

Reactions: 13
My Lock Screen equals my joy 🤩

I’m such an inferior mother and partner and cat mom.
My lock Screen is a pic of my dogs 😁 None of the family

I honestly don’t see what the big deal is about range rovers or big cars. Most of the people who get them can’t even drive them, and are the Bain of my life when driving to work 😩
I wouldn’t be able to park it. I’ve been driving 30 years & I still can’t park to save my life 😆

The sink is right next to the loo,FFS. I suppose she can run the tap while she’s having a shite & use it to wash her arse with. A bit like a bidet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Two things :
(1) is the post about the range rover an ad? If so, not declared and should be reported to the ASA.
(2) I've said it before and I'll say it again, it is totally outrageous to encourage people who can't afford it to sign up to these people who are basically loan sharks. Selling them some crappy dream. In fact, financial success isn't about driving a hired range rover. It is about paying off your mortgage, saving for your retirement, that sort of thing. I cannot stand the fact that she's giving out the message that putting yourself into tons of debt to drive this sort of car is success. It isn't.
You know I think she is actually being ripped off paying with her own money, look at OMGs directors comment.

also look at Mezheads comment, Kate works diddy daddy DIY so hard 😂

Also have noticed Naomi Vietnamese’s fambo have also used same Finance Co 🕵🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Friday was snide Gucci bag....today it's the snide Balenciaga 🥴

FAT 👏TITS 👏 IS 👏SKINT

Screenshot_2021-11-21-16-37-54-49_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You know I think she is actually being ripped off paying with her own money, look at OMGs directors comment.

duck knows what Mez means 🥴 We know she’s as illiterate as truff!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the pic with the finance car, she looks like Sir Elton John John Elton with those glasses on...
Her and Delo wish they looked as good as me and David F

duck knows what Mez means 🥴 We know she’s as illiterate as truff!
I can’t cope with this hahahahaha

the person who also saidher marketing friend thought it was a parody account has also topped me over the edge this weekend haha the bad biff

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I can see where Truff gets her writing skills from. Mez is as illiterate as her Daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.