Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel ashamed for her. Why not just save up and get a car that's yours or even get a brand new car on finance. Why get a 2017 rangey on at best 19.9%. Its all to keep up with the other insta huns. Vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s in bed at 8 because she has nowhere to bleeping sit downstairs. The shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
One of the posts that says about RR being unreliable - absolute fact. Not quite truff related but more JLR (so inc RR) have warranty work than any other brand….
I’ll never know why someone shows off about a RR and truffs isn’t new 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
I honestly CANNOT BARE people that blow smoke up their own arses about ‘NEW’ CARS ON bleeping FINANCE

It’s hardly like you’ve broke your back saving up , quite honestly you’ve done the opposite and took the easy route

No offence to anyone with cars on finance , it’s the ‘I worked hard for this’ ‘I deserve this’ and it’s like no love , you filled out some forms and are paying through the nose every month for it BRA bleeping VOH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
How is she still slouching whilst posing raising her arm. She really is a heavy weight. Everything she does is dumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ye rangeys are one of the least reliable but I suppose if it’s financed she won’t have to worry about it? Are those sort of companies just leases, hand it back at the end kind of thing? Defo be an influencer discount though, I don’t know anyone who would be as mad as to pay 7 ton for an old car?? When you can lease nice new ones for between 200 - 400?

Reactions: 16
Imagine being her, no its hard I know, all excited with all her revels and collabs and the next day you dress your toddler in a dead animal pelt and forget to fasten her laces, you get a old new car which will kill you to pay for when all this influencer shite stops, its a car on hp which will also affect your credit rating and you cant just hand it back like a lease car, you are all happy and dancing in the street like a twit, only to look on tattle and see everyone is laughing their tits off at you, just like your mates do behind your back and probably on here too.
Should've just got your cube cash upfront, you are going to regret the decisions you made Truff. Happy Motoring.
ps Dont be doing a main troll shout out tomorrow no one give a duck or believes a word you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
£700 a month for a car?! Is she messing?! That’s a pure bleeping mortgage hahahahaha she is so simple! Love how someone has described her as “dumpy”. I bet she was on one last night with all the young tiny instahuns! I feel like an OAP going out with mates who are a YEAR younger than me haha she must have felt pure old and haggard! Can imagine them all to be wired to duck too! Wonder if she buys her own lemo or just blags it off everyone else? She’s need more than the odd key up that about 🔑👃🏼👀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I honestly CANNOT BARE people that blow smoke up their own arses about ‘NEW’ CARS ON bleeping FINANCE

It’s hardly like you’ve broke your back saving up , quite honestly you’ve done the opposite and took the easy route

No offence to anyone with cars on finance , it’s the ‘I worked hard for this’ ‘I deserve this’ and it’s like no love , you filled out some forms and are paying through the nose every month for it BRA bleeping VOH
Anyone who pays £700 a month for a RR needs sectioned. I have a 3 year old average car that I've nearly paid off....is it insta worthy NO, why does she need to validate her life by owning the chaviest vehicles known to man. I'd rather pay that £700 extra a month to bring my mortgage down.
I guarantee she has her mortgage over 35 years. They are both technically self employed and her being an influencer most banks wouldn't touch her.
bleeping gremlin, anyone who is impressed with this car needs their head examined

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’d love to know how she got a mortgage yano. I bet she used one of those dodgy brokers who u pay £1500 to and they forge all your docs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
£700 a month for a car?! Is she messing?! That’s a pure bleeping mortgage hahahahaha she is so simple! Love how someone has described her as “dumpy”. I bet she was on one last night with all the young tiny instahuns! I feel like an OAP going out with mates who are a YEAR younger than me haha she must have felt pure old and haggard! Can imagine them all to be wired to duck too! Wonder if she buys her own lemo or just blags it off everyone else? She’s need more than the odd key up that about 🔑👃🏼👀
I know a few of the younger girls who went, they all ended up in 54 club with Sophie Kasaei who’s about 20 years older then them. No sight of truff anywhere with them all because no one would of give a duck who she was and she’d of had to pay for her drinks.

Reactions: 13
I’m in the market for a new car at the moment. I’ve signed up for a brand new car (albeit delivery in 6months) and it’s £20 more than what I’m paying now from 3yrs ago for what was a nearly new car.
I could make more in equity buying another nearly new right now, but I know what I want, what I can afford and what suits my actual needs. There’s nothing wrong with not owning your car (financially, it’s a terrible aim) as you need it. You pay what you’re willing to pay to use it.
I’d rather pcp it and renew every few years than have mot’s non warranty costs etc…
I would rather never OWN a car given the longer you have it, the less likely it is to make you money. Use it for why it is. Pay what YOU want to pay for getting you to A to B. Then upgrade it to do the exact same job. Some of the best advice I’ve had outside of my scheme girl upbringing of “keep a car til you own it…. “

I have no qualms in paying money for something that I want, that I’ll hand back when I want a new one. I wouldn’t however pay more than what the dealership directly is offering! But then again, I don’t have shite credit.

This bleep wants to look the part but be handcuffed to some shady finance deal for it. She’ll have that RR for another 10yrs paying whatever she is for more than what most folk are buying brand new at the moment.

Her dad should be advising her more…. Lol

Sorry for the rant. This scruffy bleep winds me up kidding on she’s cash rich when actually she’s the poorest fanny on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why, WHY, do you brag about getting a car on tick? Had she not have been forced to stand with her arms aloft in front of the car advertising the company, she may have got away with saying how she’s worked hard and earned a new car. How can she not see that promoting OMG Car Finance screams that she has bad credit and is being ripped off for an out of date motor?

Reactions: 37
At my age I dont give a flying duck what I drive as long as its safe and gets me from A-B and Im not upto my eyeballs trying to pay for it. If this car I own takes the knock Id have no problem using finance as long as its affordable.

Reactions: 36
Why, WHY, do you brag about getting a car on tick? Had she not have been forced to stand with her arms aloft in front of the car advertising the company, she may have got away with saying how she’s worked hard and earned a new car. How can she not see that promoting OMG Car Finance screams that she has bad credit and is being ripped off for an out of date motor?
Sorry, agreed that my previous post doesn’t touch on that.
But the key focus should be the APR.
Look at the extra you are being asked for. Can you get a better deal elsewhere (absolutely yes)!

Reactions: 15
Sorry, agreed that my previous post doesn’t touch on that.
But the key focus should be the APR.
Look at the extra you are being asked for. Can you get a better deal elsewhere (absolutely yes)!
Definitely! The interest she’ll pay will probably equate to half the value of the car 🥴

Reactions: 15
I’m in the market for a new car at the moment. I’ve signed up for a brand new car (albeit delivery in 6months) and it’s £20 more than what I’m paying now from 3yrs ago for what was a nearly new car.
I could make more in equity buying another nearly new right now, but I know what I want, what I can afford and what suits my actual needs. There’s nothing wrong with not owning your car (financially, it’s a terrible aim) as you need it. You pay what you’re willing to pay to use it.
I’d rather pcp it and renew every few years than have mot’s non warranty costs etc…
I would rather never OWN a car given the longer you have it, the less likely it is to make you money. Use it for why it is. Pay what YOU want to pay for getting you to A to B. Then upgrade it to do the exact same job. Some of the best advice I’ve had outside of my scheme girl upbringing of “keep a car til you own it…. “

I have no qualms in paying money for something that I want, that I’ll hand back when I want a new one. I wouldn’t however pay more than what the dealership directly is offering! But then again, I don’t have shite credit.

This bleep wants to look the part but be handcuffed to some shady finance deal for it. She’ll have that RR for another 10yrs paying whatever she is for more than what most folk are buying brand new at the moment.

Her dad should be advising her more…. Lol

Sorry for the rant. This scruffy bleep winds me up kidding on she’s cash rich when actually she’s the poorest fanny on the gram.
I do this way and each time I’ve had a slight change or adapted if needed for lifestyle ie now working from home I’ve gone for a car I like but tit on mpg because my kids are older it’s my little rocket but know if it’s not great I can hand back in 2 years and get a new car all at around 8/9% apr I have a private reg that’s my only bugbear £80 to dvla for nothing every few years
Would I hell spend more than my mortgage for a car each month - duck that

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.